The Body Guards

"Shawna I have some errands to run. You need to get dressed for your interview then head to your photo shoot." My mom said.
"Wait what? But mom."
"Girl you'll be okay I'll see you in the morning."
I left the restaurant with the twins. They made me walk in between them. They carried on a conversation in French while we walked to the hotel.
"Bon sang, ça va être une tâche difficile, vous voyez à quel point elle est sexy. " Larry said.
"Ouais, je sais que je n’aimerais rien d’autre que lui écarter les jambes et lui donner vraiment de quoi se plaindre. " Laurent said
I chuckled to myself because I understood every last word they said. The thought of him watering my flower made my knees buckle.
I took a breath of relief when we finally reached my room the sexual tension I felt needed to be released.
"Here's the remote to the tv and there's food and drinks help yourself."  I said as I walked into the bathroom. I turned on the shower letting the steam from the water relax me. I begin to wash my body paying extra attention to the ache between my legs. I begin to moan and it echoed off the walls.
" You hear that Lah-ree." Lau asked.
"Nope." Larry responded opening a bag of gummi bears.
"Listen." Laurent said as he walked towards the bathroom door.
"Mmmm oh gawd yes." My voice crept from under the door.
Both twins stood at the door holding on to their members which begin to bulge through their pants.
"Oh fuuuck yes." I continued to moan not realizing that I had an audience on the other side of the door.
I screamed both twins name as my body came to an climax. My knees buckled and I fell to the ground. After my legs stabilized I washed my body and grabbed a towel. I dried my body and searched for my clothes. Oh shit I forgot my clothes I said face palming myself. I wrapped the towel tightly around my body and tried to creep into my room. I made it to the closet but when I went to grab my clothes my towel fell down. I tried to pull ot back up but I just kept dropping it.
"Let me help you belle." Larry said standing behind me his body rubbing against mine. A shiver ran through my body causing me to moan loudly again.
"Excuse me." I said grabbing my clothes from his hand and running back to the bathroom.
"Damnnn Lau she make me want put baby in her."
I stood in the bathroom and got dressed. I tried to get some type of control of what I was feeling. I walked out of the bathroom and sat on the side of the bed and put my shoes. I looked up to see the hungry lustful look on both of their faces. I felt all my blood rushing to my pulsating clit.
I took a deep breath and smiled.
"I think we ready to go." I said standing up.
They walked behind me watching my ass bounce.
"Non, elle ne le sait pas mais elle n'est pas prête. " Larry said to Lau.......
To be continued