Ice Cream

Damn that Larry he left me in this damn club to celebrate alone though I must admit she was sexy as hell. I stood up against the wall vibing to the music when my breath was taken away by the sexiest woman I've seen all night. Mon deiu I moaned as she passed by. Her eyes had a fire in them them that was longing to be quenched. I watched as she walked over to the bar. She sat there her lips wrapped around her straw and I couldn't help but envision her lips wrapped around my beast. I felt a tightness in my pants and tried to rearrange myself. She stared in my direction running her tongue across her lips with her finger she beckoned me to come to her. It was something in her stare that was highly erotic and I was not about to miss the chance to see what she was offering. When I made it to where she was sitting she shot me one of the sexiest smiles the look in her eyes said it all there was no mistaken what she wanted. I bent down and asked her if she would like to dance  she smiled and said yes she took my hand and I led her to the dance floor. She danced on me as if she was having sex with me already and there was no doubt in my mind that that's what we were going to do as soon as I gained enough composure to walk out of this club. She had me in a trance I couldn't even remember my own name. Snap out of it I said to myself she bout to find out what they call me beast. I spun her around pushing her up against the wall grinding on that sexy voluptuous ass of hers. She surprised me at how she threw it back at me challenging me to do my worst. I spun her around letting my tongue wrap around her neck and then slide down into her cleavage. Her moans resonating in my ears as I let my hands slide into forbidden territory. The lace on her panties was soaked. I slipped my fingers inside them letting them run over her clit her legs buckled beneath her as my fingers went deep into her walls as my thumb ran over her clit. I felt her body shake as she released her cream onto my fingers. I whispered in her ear. "Come on bebe it's time for Lau to show you a whole new world. .. .....
Y'all I'm dying right now stay tuned for the conclusion of both Cake and Ice cream