Deep water.

As her body descended into the water I had to grab hold on of myself. She was the sexiest thing I've seen since me and my brother started working here. She never came out when all the others were out only at night when everyone else were either clubbing or sleeping. I watched as the water cascaded off he beautiful skin making me fantasize even more.
"Why don't you just talk to her." Larry said.
"She way out of my league."
"Bro I see the way she look at you."
I looked back over at her and she smiled she waved me over to her.
I walked slowly bargaining woth my manhood to be cool.
"May I help you?" I asked.
"Yeah do you mind keeping me company?" she said.
I looked over at Larry he mouthed I got you bro.
"Okay sure."
"Hi my name is Aaliyah what's yours."  She said extending her hand.
"Hi I'm Laurent." I said kissing her hand.
She blushed which made me blush. We talked for awhile but all that kept running through my mind was which position I was going to put her in first.
My dick twitched when she ran her tongue across her lips.  All I could think about was her lips touching mine. She began to move closer to me my. I felt my knees turning into jelly. She wrappped her legs around my waist her arms around my neck.
"I want have hot steamy breathtaking sex with you." She whispered in my ear.
Well damn I thought she read my mind.
"Meet me back here at midnight." She whispered before kissing me until I almost collasped.
She left the pool water dripping down her body her as bouncing in her bikini. I stood there with an dumb expression on my face watching her walk away. She non know what she about to get herself into I thought to myself.
Larry walked over to me and gave me a pound.
"Damn bro that must been a hell of a conversation."
I was still stuck watching her disappear. Trying to completely wrap my mind around what just took place. It was a quarter til 12. I was nervous as hell to say the least. I decided to swim the nerves off. At 12 on the dot she was standing at the pool. The gentle breeze blowing her hair around her face. She slowly walked down the steps with each step she took towards me my heart pounded harder and louder by the time she made it to where I was standing she was completely naked standing there with nothing more than a smile. I grabbed her by the globes of her ass pulling her around my waist I caressed her tongue with mine her moans being swallowed when I released she dived under the water I felt the warmth of her mouth surrounding my member. My head fell back as the suction of her jaws took over this was definitely new how in the hell is she holding her breath and blowing me at the same time. I let out a growl as people began to walk by. I tried to smile like nothing was happening finally she came up for air. I stood there gasping for air. Oh fuck maybe I non know what I got myself into I thought to myself.

To be continued.... This story was request and is dedicated to lilloona hope you enjoy