Shots

I found myself entranced by her words she was just the type of woman I needed in my life. She grabbed my hand pulling me down on the table. She slowly poured my shirt up her gaze never leaving mines. She poured the shot down my chest letting it run down my abs the look in her eyes said more than words could ever say. She ran her tongue across her lips before she dragged it down my chest and across my abdomen her tongue moved slowly towards my stallion I felt myself getting excited. I tried to breathe and remained composed but she was really making it hard I mean lilerly making it hard. The devil in her grin excited me in ways I thought I never would be. She moaned and my body shivered I was trying to keep composure but she keep this up these people going to get a show they didn't ask for.  As we walked back towards the dance floor I couldn't help admire her curves. The way her hips moved was enough to make a grown man want to cry. We made it to the center of floor. she grabbed my hand pulling me closer to her winding her body up against mine. Usually I could handle a situation like this with no problem but it was something about her she was something different. It was like she knew what she wanted and wouldn't stop until she got exactly what she wanted. I was broken out of my thoughts by her gazing into my eyes. The loook in her eyes was ferocious and sexy. She was driving me crazy and she knew it. I bent over and whispered in her ear that I needed air. I grabbed her hand and we pushed our way to the exit. The cool air felt good up against my saturated skin. I held her hand as we continued to walk in silence. Finally she broke the silence.

"Did I tell you how sexty you look tonight." 

"Yes but tell me again I love the way it sounds rolling off your tongue." 

She smiled and I felt my heart melting.

I let her lead the way and we wound up back at the hotel. She lead me to her room the closer we got the more you could sense the sexual tension. You could tell that she wanted me just as much as I wanted her once the door closed. She was all over me savagely relieving me of my clothes. I pushed her towards the wall pinning her arms above her head kissing her collarbone her moans making me harder. I reached down pulling her skirt from her waist running my hand down her abs and then down into her wetness. My fingers slipped into her opening making her pussy clinch around them . I heard her breathing become uneven but she still rode the wave of my fingers.

"MMM don't stop Daddy!" she moaned breathlessy " I'm almost there." 

"Non worry bebe us just beginning" I said

Her orgasm exploded all over my fingers. I licked the sweet nectar from the side of my hand it sent me into a frenzy suddenly I wanted more. I wanted to eat her more than I ever wanted to eat anything in my life. I laid her across the bed and pushed her legs apart. I turned to my left and noticed a coconut. Suddenly a sexy devious thought entered my mind. 

I cut the coconut in half and poured the milk down her sexy body, I crawled up her body careful not to disturb my treat. I ran my tongue across her neck and down her breast. I took ice freezing her nipples before sucking and nibbling on them. I let my tongue explore further down her body stopping at her naval sucking the coconut milk from there. The closer I got to her kitty the more her body started to shiver. I let my tongue run up and down her clit before sucking on it until her hips jerked. I stuck my tongue into her opening swirling it around inside her. I let my tongue expand and moved it in a upward motion. I watched as she tried to run away from me. 

"Non non belle you all mine." I said pulling her back into my mouth "Non run from me I said into her thigh my voice vibrating through her body..

Her body tensed and she exploded in my face. I smiled and licked up the the mess I made of her. I watched as she gasped for breath she just don't know what she is in for tonight.