Teacher's Pet.

It was late one Friday evening it was storming that night as I sat trying to study for my mid-terms. Since being in Mr. Bourgeois class my attention has been devoted to him. God he was beautiful that chiseled jaw that gorgeous afro of his and that well let's just say package. I sat biting on the edge of my pencil. When he approached me.
"Desi you here awfully late."
My heart nearly jumped of my chest.
"I know Mr. Bourgeois."
He sat down in front of me. "Maybe I can help." 
He licked his lips making me kinda wet. I crossed my legs exposing my caramel thighs. He cleared his throat and adjusted himself.
"Ma Cherie we have went over this over and over again."
I saw his mouth moving but didn't hear what he was saying.
"Desi" he snapped his fingers. "You non listening to me."
"I'm so sorry Mr. Bourgeois."
"I non understand Desiray where do you head go sometimes."
I really don't think he wanted to know the answer to that question.
I sighed deeply "I'm definitely going to fail this test." I said.
He stood up and walked behind me I felt his hand brush against my neck.
He bent and whispered in my ear.
"I know you dream of me Desi."
A shiver went up my back as his lips touched the sensitive skin on my neck. I bit my lower lip as he bid me to follow him into his office. He locked the door behind him pushing me towards his desk.
"Desi you are one of the brightest students this college has ever seen. I would hate for see you fail."
I sat there with a look of confusion on my face not knowing what exactly this was leading to. He began to unbutton my blouse. I inhaled deeply as he removed it. He ran his tongue down my cleavage.
"You taste so sweet." He whispered.
Oh gawd I thought to myself is this really happening. My thought process was cut completely off as his finger played along my panty line.
"Mon dieu Desiray do I always make you this wet?"
My words were trapped in my throat I couldn't speak. I felt a sting as he ripped them clear from my body. He licked his finger thay had my juices on them. His head suddenly disappeared underneath my skirt.
"Mmmm Mr. Bourgeois." I moaned.
"Call me Laurent." His voice vibrated off my thighs.
His tongue slowly trailed up and down my clit causing my legs to shake. He penetrated my opening with his tongue licking my insides clean.
"Oh gawd." I screamed as his tongue hit my spot. I dug my nails deep into his desk trying not to come undone. I clinched as I felt an orgasm spiralling around in my core. He added his fingers into the mix and my orgasm exploded. He stood wiping the cum from his face. He pulled down his jeans he was wearing then his boxers he walked towards me his member lined perfectly with my mouth. I felt a hunger take control of my body. I pulled it into my mouth making his knees buckle as I devoured his engorged phallus. He threw his head back and growled which sort of scared and turned me on at the same time. He entangled his fingers in my hair pushing himself further into my mouth. Each thrust hitting the back of my throat. Before he lost himself inside my mouth he pulled away. I felt my body being lifted from the desk I wrapped my legs around his waist as he stuffed my insides to the hilt. His thrusts slow and long at first the wetter I got the harder he crashed into my body. My mouth was wide open yet no sound came out my chest was heaving up and down as I tried to collect air in my lungs before the next thrust.
"Oh gawd Mr.- Laurent." I cried as I felt my insides turn into mush. Some how our position changed and he had me bent over his desk. He gently pulled my arm behind my back as he penetrated me once again his dick going even deeper into my womb. I felt sweat dripping from his saturated skin and onto the small in my back. He smacked my ass making it bounce as I bucked harder from the sting I felt. He held on to my hips as he whispered in my ear.
"You such a bad girl Desi this what you want all along isn't it?" He asked applying another slap to my saturated skin.
"Yes Mr. Bourgeois fuck me harder." I moaned.
"Such foul language coming out such a beautiful mouth." He whispered while gently biting my neck. "I like it."
I was now on my fourth orgasm and on the verge of passing out when I felt his body convulse. He collapsed on top of me gasping for air.
"Is it everytthing you dream of?" He asked.
I shook my head yes. It was actually more than I dreamed of. After regaining stability to my legs and redressing myself. I walked towards his office door.
"So where does that leave my grade Mr. Bourgeois."
"A - how does that sound."
Hell I damn sure wasn't about to complain.
"Thank you Mr. Bourgeois."
"No problem." He said walking me to the door "And Desiray next time you need help with you grade come see me again." He smiled as he shut his office door.
This story was requested by and dedicated to desimarshall44 hope you enjoy love.

If there are anymore requests shoot me a line or message me and I'll do my best to write it.