The Sentient City

She uncovers her blankets were rubbing her eyes then she saw her cat Nathan huddle in his kitty bed in the wrong corner .The city watches the newcomer attempting to reach her with it,s alien mind. It,s invisible eyes scanned the bright blue bedroom of it,s new citizen desiring to communicate with the being.

The young woman sensed the presence of an another energy foreign to her. She awoke shivering with fear in her heart

"Nathan, Bad kitty! Huddling in your corner like a scary cat instead of claw the entity away then she calms down when saw Nathan,s fur and his fear.

Serina, the being called to her with it,s city mind." The being sensed that human was unresponsive to it;s attempted at communication. It made the chair in Serina,s bedroom move towards her.

"What the hell, Serina screamed in shock."It is not real. I am hallucinating chairs did not move by themselves.

The alien entity sent psychic, mental transfer to Serina,s brain. She begins experiencing visions of the planet with lavender as a food source for the strange beings who lived there. The planet has field of lavender plants that puzzled her due to her unawareness of human colonists lived five centuries ago but was wiped out due to an alien virus from a powerful enemy of humanity that was unstoppable.

The life-loving alien race eventually defeats their destroyer of life enemy but was too late in saving the human race on their planet. Unfortunately, some of the destroyers of life had survived fleeing The Lavender Planet seeking to destroy the rest of humanity which they consider a threat to their power and domination. The Alien entity had been protecting humanity and life on Earth from the Destroyers of life by altering human DNA to giving them immunity to the alien plague before it arrives on Earth.

The alien being  orgin from the  The Lavender Planet gained the title of Protector Athena from the humans who first encounter her on Earth . Serina was not first human to met Protector Athena, on Earth, she had arrive the humanity home world five centuries into the past. Protector Athena got her name from human inhabitant living the Greece 500 years before Serina,s birth. She successful defeated one of the Destroyer of Life by using natural resources of Greece as weapon of warfare. Protector Athena provided knowledge, and trained of  the Greek people in the art of spiritual and scientific inventions against the Destroyers of Life.

Protector Athena adopted Greece as her new home due  to it's fascinating history and culture that resembles the society of humans on her planet. One of Protector Athena,s favorite places to dine at Alien Galaxy that specialized in exotic cuisine from around the goble.