IMPORTANT AUTHOR'S NOTE PLEASE READ

Hello all! I know, it's been a very long time since I've updated. I know that a lot of writers say that nothing really "inspires" them, or they don't use past expierences, etc to fuel the story; however, I am not one of those writers. A lot of this story was fueled from personal almost romantic expierences, like Rae, lolol because she and I are frankly both very awkward in that area. 

That being said, I have to break some news to you guys. I've hit a rut with this story. My inspiration for Rae and Gabe is gone completely, and frankly, I'm not too sure where to take this story. It's a little too hard for me to get back into writing this story because it was really close to me due to very personal reasons. I mean, I do know currently where I'd like to take this story, but you would not be happy with it. And I believe wholeheartedly that Rae and Gabe deserve somewhat of a better ending than my moody mind has imagined for them currently. 

I hope you can try to understand where I am coming from here. It's just too soon for me to get back into writing this one. I will not be taking it down, but I don't know when the next update will be. I will keep you guys posted. 

Thanks so much for your understanding. 

Savanna