2 weeks later

Trish's POV

It has been 2 weeks since Ryan and Kelan arrived and when they attacked me and Lita well here has what happened 2 weeks ago.

*Flashback*

1st week

Monday

Me and Lita are in a match against Maria and Terri they asked for the match don't know why anyway I pinned Maria after we got backstage we got attacked we thought it was 2 of the divas a.k.a Candice and Mickie they still try to attack us but when we saw the attackers it was Ryan and Kelan.

We pushed them off us and they were gonna hit us again but they got stopped by the Hardy Boyz when they got rid of them they turned around to face us and helped us.

Jeff: what happened?

We told Matt and Jeff what happened and they weren't happy with the marks on us.

Tuesday

Today me and Lita said we will stay with the Hardyz today and the Hardyz said it was fine so not much happened today but when the boys left the room the door opened and in walked Ryan and Kelan we hid in the back room we heard a fight going on we then waited for the fight to be over.

???: girls it is okay

We opened the door and saw the Hardyz standing in front of us and they smiled when we looked around Kelan and Ryan were gone.

Jeff: what happened?

We told the boys what happened.

Matt: they need to give up

Lita: you know they won't

Jeff: how do we get it through their thick heads that you don't want them back

Trish: not sure but it will be hard to get rid of them

Wednesday

Matt and Jeff were late to the arena today we were worried and when we confronted them they said that they woke up late but we knew they were lying they finally told us the truth and the truth was that Ryan and Kelan attacked them so they had a fight and they left Ryan and Kelan and then headed here.

Thursday

Me and Lita said to Vince we don't feel well and he believed it and the boys found out and they knew we were lying so they visited us in the morning before they went to the arena.

Jeff and Matt opened the door and walked in with a concerned expression on their faces.

Jeff: girls what is wrong?

Trish: we're not feeling well

Lita: *nods*

Matt: it is okay to say that you don't feel safe

Trish: we know

Lita: we just don't feel okay

Jeff: ok but we will be here as soon as we get back

We nodded and they walked out of the room. When we put the TV on we heard a knock on the door I slowly stood up and walked to the door and looked through the peep hole and saw Ryan and Kelan I quietly told Lita and we hid just in case.

Friday

Today we were better and we stayed by the boys side again I was by Jeff's side and Lita was by Matt's side they told us they didn't mind that we were by their sides they both told us that all they want is us two to be safe.

When we were in the Hardyz locker room I was by Jeff's side and Lita was by Matt's side and then there was a knock on the door.

Trish: you expecting someone?

Matt: no

Matt stood up and opened the door he didn't look happy and then he slammed the door shut.

Trish: who is it?

Matt: Ryan and Kelan

Lita: how are they finding us

Trish: I know

2nd week

Monday

Last week was so annoying and hard for me and Lita we have been followed by Ryan and Kelan but we don't know how they are following us or how they are finding us. The boys say we aren't the same anymore but we don't agree we say that we are the same.

Tuesday

Me and Jeff are in my hotel room while Lita and Matt are in the Hardyz hotel room Jeff came over to my hotel room because he wanted to know if I was okay since I was in the room alone Lita went to the Hardyz hotel room I didn't go so Jeff got worried about me.

Jeff: are you okay?

Trish: I'm okay Jeff

Jeff: I know you are worried about Ryan and him finding you and Lita

Trish: *nods*

Wednesday

Today I am in my locker room on my own since Lita is in the lunch room with Matt and Jeff is in a match I heard footsteps coming towards my locker room I was scared to even look the door slowly opened and I saw Ryan but before he saw me I ran in the backroom and closed the door quietly luckily my phone was with me I texted Lita and she was in our locker room in about 5 minutes with Matt.

When Ryan left Lita opened the door and when she saw me she hugged me.

Lita: you're safe

Trish: thanks

Lita: I saw Kelan as well so good job you were in here because both of them were in here

Trish: oh my gosh

Lita: we need to get rid of them

Trish: *nods*

Thursday

Today I stayed with Jeff since I had no matches and neither did he so we stayed close together and I haven't seen Ryan or Kelan so I am guessing they have seen me with Jeff and they don't want to be near me because he must know not to mess with me when Jeff is around. It is the same with Matt and Lita so basically Kelan should know not to mess with Lita when she is with Matt.

Friday

We have a day off today don't know why Vince never told us he just said we can have Friday off so we spent the day together me and Jeff did but later that day Matt and Lita joined us and it was a good day because I didn't see a sign of Kelan and Ryan so me and Lita was happy about that.

The boys told us that they will stick by our side through everything and they were mostly referring to this situation we are going through now but we know that they will stay by our sides like we will stay by their side.

*End of flashback*

Right now I am in my hotel room with Lita talking away about anything that came to our minds and we are glad that we have not seen Ryan or Kelan or both of them but also they won't come near us now because we will always be with the Hardyz and they know why they shouldn't come near us since the Hardyz won't think twice about arguing with Ryan and Kelan then a fight might happen.

If you mess with me and Lita then you have the Hardyz after you but sometimes we could have one of the Hardyz helping like if you mess with me you will have Jeff after you and if you mess with Lita then you have Matt after you. It is mostly where the Hardyz protect us but we also return the favour if they get hurt we will be by their side like they are by our side.

End of POV