Trish & Lita get ambushed backstage

Trish's POV

Me and Lita just had a match and I am no longer the women's champion since Victoria beat me but she had help off Steven Richards while the ref was down and out. We are now walking backstage talking away.

Lita: I can not believe that Stacy tried to use a chair on you

Trish: I know but she has been with the Dudleyz 

Lita: true 

Trish: but I am glad that we won the match

Lita: I know 

Trish: what are you doing after the show?

Lita: not sure really 

I then felt an impact on my back and I saw the people it was Mickie and Candice I thought they gave up ages ago but when they got bored they came back with a weapon to hurt us even more I fell on the ground and when they were done they walked away laughing and I felt my eyes closing. 

End of POV

Lita's POV

Me and Trish just got ambushed and when I saw the attackers it was Candice and Mickie but Candice was attacking me while Mickie was attacking Trish we thought they gave up ages ago since they knew they wouldn't win. 

Lita: what the hell do you want now?

Candice: we still hate you two for what you did

Lita: actually you did it yourself 

Candice: no we didn't 

Lita: you were cheating on the guys 

Candice: and?

Lita: they found out themselves and you hurt them 

Candice: *rolls eyes*

They attacked us even more and when they got bored they came back with a weapon to hurt us even more I fell on the ground and when they were done they walked away laughing and I felt my eyes closing.

Jeff's POV

Me and Matt just watched the girls match and they haven't come back to our locker room since they told us that they will come to our locker room once their match is done. 

Jeff: where could they be?

Matt: I'm not sure 

We walked out of the room and headed down each corridor looking for the girls but when we turned the corner and we saw our girlfriends laying on the ground with their eyes closed we ran to them.

Jeff: Trish?

Matt: Lita?

We had no response we called an ambulance they came and took the girls I went with Trish while Matt went with Lita.

Paramedic: do you know what happened?

Jeff: I don't know what happened but I know that before their match they told us that they will come back to our locker room once their match is finished we saw that they won their match so we waited for about 20 minutes but they didn't come to our locker room we thought they went to the lunch room but they didn't so me and my brother walked around the arena looking for them and when we found them I saw my girlfriend lying on the floor with her eyes closed.

Paramedic: we will help your girlfriend 

Jeff: thank you

End of POV

Matt's POV

I was in the ambulance with Lita and a paramedic it was a quiet drive until the paramedic broke it.