Jeff, Trish, Matt & Lita vs Mickie, Candice, Nitro & Edge

Trish's POV

I have my match now and I am glad it is with my best friends and we can finally shut Candice and Mickie up since they keep annoying us and Edge and Nitro annoy the Hardyz so after this match it wil shut them up.

Right now me and Lita are waiting for the Hardyz anyway they came by our locker room then we all walked to the curtain and we saw Candice, Mickie, Nitro and Edge.

Candice walked out from the curtain and did whatever we weren't paying attention.

Announcer: this 6 man mixed tag match is set for one fall first on her way to the ring.....Candice Michelle!

Candice got in the ring then she waited for her partners.

Mickie walked out from the curtain and jumped up and down then skipped down the ramp.

Announcer: and her tag team partner.....Mickie James!

Mickie slid into the ring and jumped on a turnbuckle then jumped off and walked up to Candice they waited for their boyfriends.

Edge walked out from the curtain and did his normal but like I said we don't care I am too focused on this match and so are the others.

Announcer: and their tag team partner.....Edge!

Johnny Nitro walked out from the curtain and acted like his normal self cocky and annoying he then made his way to the ring.

Announcer: and their other tag team partner.....Johnny Nitro!

Nitro got in the ring and did whatever anyway I looked at Lita, Matt and Jeff.

Trish: we can do this remember keep your heads in the match

They nodded in agreement.

Trish: see you out there

I walked out from the curtain and pointed to the crowd with a smile they cheered.

Announcer: and their opponents first on her way to the ring from Toronto Canada......Trish Stratus!

I got in the ring and pointed to the crowd with a smile again then I waited for the other 3