Scared

Zak's point of view

Waking up the morning after what felt like a day from hell I was so thankful for being home with Catherine (y/n). We both slept well most of the night but every now and again I would wake up hearing Catherine (y/n) crying in her sleep.

Each time I heard her crying in her sleep I wrapped my arms around her and embraced her. I knew that would comfort her as she stopped crying and I can tell she felt protected in my arms. This healing process from the events is gonna take a while to remove from her memory but I'll help her through this no matter what.

I slowly but gently woke Catherine (y/n) up by kissing her and I placed my hand on our little boy all tucked away safe and snug inside of her.

I kissed her again and that woke her up.

Catherine (y/n): "I love you"

Zak: "I love you more, beautiful"

I kissed her again but this time more passionately. As I'm kissing her I'm craving her touch, craving to feel her body on mine. Catherine (y/n) must've sensed that I needed her, and how much I needed her and before we knew it we was making love.

After we made love and I jumped in the shower and Catherine (y/n) made her way downstairs and started cooking us breakfast. After the shower I got dressed and went downstairs, I just stood there and watched her make us breakfast. I went over and wrapped my arms around her whilst she cooked.

Zak: "I could've cooked us breakfast baby"

Catherine (y/n): "No, I want to cook you breakfast for a change, you do to much for me as it is"

Zak: "that's cause I want to look after you and treat you"

Catherine (y/n): "and I want to look after you and treat you too baby"

I quickly kissed her on the lips and let her a carry on cooking our breakfast. As I Sat down at the breakfast table I looked on my phone to get the front door repaired. After I looked for a glass panel I managed to find one so I purchased it so I just got to go and collect it in a little while.

Catherine (y/n): "here you go baby, here's your breakfast"

Zak: "thank you beautiful, it smells and looks great"

Then we both sat down and enjoyed our breakfast together. After breakfast I cleaned up all the dishes and then got dressed ready to go and get the glass to fix the door

Catherine (y/n): "what's the plan for today baby?"

Zak: "I gotta pop out to get the glass to fix the door, fix that and then hold you in my arms for the rest of the day"

Catherine (y/n): "that sounds perfect, do you want me to help you fix the door?"

Zak: "No it's ok baby, I've asked Bacon to come round and help"

Catherine (y/n): "is there anything you'd like me to do?"

Zak: "baby, as I told you before I don't want you to do to much to cause harm to you or the baby"

Catherine (y/n): "but I'll go crazy if I don't do anything"

I don't normally snap at Catherine (y/n) but for some strange reason I did, but as soon as I snapped at her I immediately hated myself after.

Zak: "Catherine (y/n) just stop being so fucking stubborn!"

I've never seen Catherine (y/n) flinch like that before not even that time I attacked her when I was possessed. I just looked at her and all I can see is fear in her eyes and tears starting to fill her eyes.