Erin and Gabe's Party

Jim's point of view

We sat on the couch watching The Bourne Identity. When all of a sudden Dwight laid his hand on my thigh and gently caressed my thigh. I gulped.

" Dwight what are you doing!?", I panicked and threw his hand off me.

" Something I should have done a long time ago", he seductively said.

"What are you...talk-", I said but was interrupted by him.

He raised his hand and put his index finger up to my lips and whispered," Shhh...it's okay. I know you want this too".

"Want what!?".

" Don't act like you don't know. You know".

He took the eyeglasses off his face and threw them to the other side of the room. Without warning, he pulled me into a kiss and wrapped his hands around my neck. To my surprise, I kissed back. I have been longing for his touch for so long. I ran my hand up into his hair while my other hand gently rested on his waist. Our kisses were slow and gentle. He ran his tongue inside my mouth and pulled me closer to his body. And his kisses became intense and hard. He pushed me down unto the couch, still aggressively kissing me. He ran his hands up my button-down shirt and ripped my shirt open. I pulled away from the kiss to catch my breath.

" Has anyone ever told you how hot you are?", Dwight asked.

" No", which was true. The only person who ever told me I looked extremely handsome was my mom.

" Well, you are. You are so fucking hot", he growled and pulled me back into a kiss.

He continued kissing me hard. His tongue gently caressed my mine, making me moan out. I could feel myself hardening against his already hard shaft. Dwight pulled away and began grinding his shaft against mine. I held onto him tighter.

" Feels so good...fuck don't stop", I moaned out. "Fuck..."

Just then my phone began ringing loudly. Ugh, I groaned. I grabbed my phone from the nightstand. And it was Erin calling. What does she want?

I answered the call. " Yes, Erin?", I yawned.

"Me and Gabe our having a party, and it's at his apartment. I invited everyone from work and we are gonna watch Glee, ''She said happily.

" Alright, I'll be there. What time does it start?"

"Yay, I can't wait to see you. It starts at 5."

" Okay".

After I was done talking to Erin, I texted Dwight.

Jim: Hey are you going to Erin and Gabe's party tonight to watch Glee?

Dwight: Yeah I am. Are you going?

Jim: Yes. 

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Honestly, if Dwight said no I wouldn't have shown up for the party, but I'm relieved that he said yes because I have someone now. I never saw Glee but I do know this, there's a lot of singing so I hope it's good. 

I wonder if Pam is going. I texted her asking her if she was going and she replied back yes. I was happy. 

I got out of bed and took a quick shower. I got dressed back into my PJs and turned on the TV. I looked for a good 30 minutes for something to watch. Then I found one of my favorite movies called Back to the Future. I sat watching TV until 4:15 and that's when I decided to get dressed. I got ready and headed to Gabe's apartment.