009🥳

Patricia's POV

The plans for today are the beach and some r&r. But i'm not up for it, I'm really tired so me and Dewayne decided to sleep and eat the day away. For some reason he was being really distant from the guys and I wanted to know why, but i'm not going to press the issue right now.

"Babe come lay in the bed and rub my stomach i'm in a little pain right now." I rubbed my head and reached for him.

"Pat i'm going to go and get us some snacks real quick i'm starving and I know for a fact you are." He turned around laughing.

"Okay but hurry back, i'm going to take a nap while you are out I didn't get much sleep last night thanks to Terry and Diane."

"Okay but don't be mad when I come to wake you up." He walked out of the door and closed it and I turned over to go to sleep, but the door opened again and in walked the girls.

"Pat get upppp, we miss you girl, why you being so unfun." Angela said while slapping my legs.

"Ouch stop i'm sleepy because of Terry and Diane, once I take this nap i'll be right down I promise." I watched them walk out and by the time I went to close my eyes Dewayne came back in. I was pissed.

"So how was your little nap couldn't have been longer than 10 minutes." He laughed as he tried to get in the bed. But I threw a pillow at him and he hit his head on the wall.

"Look who's laughing now ahahaha" He picked the pillow up and threw it back at me and it hit me in my mouth.

"Not you ahahah" He climbed in the bed and he kissed me and we cuddled for the rest of the day. Once dinner hit we got dressed and went downstairs. I knew I was going to get a ear full when I went downstairs because of the  "nap".

"Look who finally decided to show up, after my nap, my ass, if you wanted some dick all you had to do was say I have a DA." Angela was the loudest of em all and was very wrong.

"For your information I didn't have a DA, not today anyway." I mumbled the last part because that's my business.

"Okay can we stay out of Pat and Dewayne's bedroom. Since this is our last night, which it is very rare we are only gone for a weekend, we aren't going to share our why did I get married stories we are going to share secrets that the couples would like to share. Pat Dewayne you guys go first." Everyone's head shot directly towards us.

"Thanks Diane for that, um well the reason you guys haven't seen me is because we- gco"

"Are pregnant, yess ahaha I told y'all pay up give me my money." Shelia cut me off in hopes of winning a bet.

"Nooooooo stop guys no I was going to say we don't live in Atlanta anymore and we aren't engaged we're married." I rushed the last part saying it with my eyes closed.

~~~~
NOT EDITED
Vote, Comment, Share 💚
Two at once 😱😂