011🥳

Patricia's POV
When we got back home and went straight to sleep, we slept the day away and when I woke up he was gone. I had forgotten about his meeting that was going to last until 8 at night. I had this taste metal like taste in my mouth and I ran as fast as I could to the bathroom and let everything and nothing come back up. Once I was done I decided to take a bath and get myself ready for the day. Once I got out of the bath my door bell rang and I threw on my robe and went to see who was at the door.

"Wait I have the ring app on my phone let me check there first." I pulled out my phone and when I saw who it was I immediately called Dewayne.

"Baby what's wrong you never call when I'm at work." He answered the phone worried and I responded back quickly.

"Gavin is at the door and he doesn't look happy." I was cut off at the sound of him pounding on the door and one second later my bedroom window was smashed with a brick and he yelled.

"Open this door bitch I know your in there. You can't hide forever and the cops can't save you. I know you, know you killed my girlfriend the guilt must be eating you alive. You should be in jail you fucking murderer Noah and my girl good job. Your going to have to come out of the house sometime and when you do I'll be here!" I started to hyperventilate and backed myself into the corner and cried until I heard Dewayne's voice.

"PAT, PAT, CAN YOU HEAR ME SAY SOMETHING."

"Dewayne I can't we need to go we have to go everywhere I try to escape he finds me I don't understand how did he find me. The only ones I told were my friends. They wouldn't tell him there is no way."

"Babe I'm on my way home and when I get there I want your bags packed and pack me a bag we are leaving." I got up and went into the closet. Twenty minutes later I heard Gavin screaming for Dewayne to stop hitting him I ran outside to pul him off before he killed him.

"Babe go get the bags we are leaving." With that we went to the airport and never looked back.

———
Sucky chapter 😑
Vote and Comment 💛