Chapter 9(18)

The day was a bright Wednesday and Jung kook was free for the rest of the day. He decided to go for a dip in their humongous pool and so leaving Namjoon snoring in bed, he went out. He felt relaxed. The past few days had been a bit complicated but things seemed to be looking up. He'd had sex with Namjoon the previous night and while he tried to tell himself he was satisfied,his body refused to accept. So he had a healthy sex drive, that wasn't wrong. No,what was wrong was Namjoon denying him what he truly craved,wild sex. He'd suggested role playing but Namjoon brushed him off saying he was too cute for such lewd things. It annoyed Jung kook to no end. Sometimes he wanted to spill to Namjoon the life he had before meeting him. Then he would realize that he wasn't anywhere near being innocent. But he couldn't. No use in unearthing past memories. 

"Ah there you are,I've been looking for you everywhere," Namjoon said approaching him.

"Namjoon the pool is literally just opposite our bedroom," Jung kook snapped. Could you blame him, he was sexually frustrated.

"Whoa,someone's in a pissy mood," the older guy commented.

"What do you want?" Jung kook asked feeling angsty. 

"Wow,ok. We've been invited to a ball tonight by the Willows. And before you start bitching about this, no we can't bail this. Anyone that's refused their invite is considered a pariah in Hollywood so get mad and then pick an outfit for tonight," Namjoon said with finality before leaving him there,pissed at his attitude

Jung kook let out an annoyed sigh. Why oh why did nothing ever go right for him? The Willows were an old gay couple that lived in Hollywood. Only difference from everyone was that they were literal billionaires. They were the Rothschild of Hollywood and anything they said or wanted they got. Jung kook didn't really have a problem with them. He just wanted a break from his messy life for a day but he was coming to terms that a normal day wasn't very common here. This time Gucci agreed to dress him. He hated Gucci,but he had to look his utter best and for the Willows they understood nothing but perfection.  

When they got there,Jung kook anxiety started acting up. He didn't know these people. He shouldn't be here. Namjoon saw this and spent about ten minutes calming the younger boy down. They finally went in and Namjoon beamed in delight spotting Yoongi in the distance. That meant........

"Well well well,if it isn't the traitorous Jeon Jeungguk. How did you even get an invite anyways?" Jimin taunted him from behind and he closed his eyes counting to ten trying not to cause a scene.

"What,cat caught your tongue? I thought these hotshots had taste but they have disappointed me inviting vermin like you here," Jimin spat at him some more.

He wanted a reaction out of Jung kook and that was one thing he wouldn't give him. So with his fists balled Jung kook quietly brushed past him and went into the bathroom stalls after asking one of the waiters for directions. For some reason he started crying. Everything suddenly became too much to handle and he broke down. He hated his life. Which was ironic because he'd chased after this all his life. He wished for death,something he hadn't thought of since he was in his shabby house being used as a punching bag. He wanted all of it to stop.

He wished to be content with his fame,wished to love Namjoon back,wished to stop being a failure but somehow he was never good enough. But most of all he wished to stop feeling so numb all the time. Yet he couldn't. He had a knock on his stall that pulled him out of his self loathing thoughts. He wiped his tears and came out only to come face to face with Kim Taehyung himself.

"What are you doing here?" Jung kook asked with his voice still hoarse from crying.

"I saw you having an altercation earlier and i followed you to see if you were OK," Taehyung answered.