20.

I wake up the next morning when my phone goes off. I look at it and see Craig calling "what?" I sit up and rub my eyes "I got you a job!" I laugh nervously and shake my head "what?" He takes a deep breath and rolls his eyes "Rafael's mum owns a diner just before the Freeway so you will need a car but I got you a job!" I smile and nod "thank you! This means car shopping?!" I get out of bed and grab clothes "get dressed. I will be over in 10!" I laugh sarcastically as I stick my blue summer dress on "already getting dressed." I hang up and finish getting ready when the door-bell rings. I run downstairs and open the door "that was quick!" I look at the door and see Tom "hi."

I shake my head and laugh nervously "hey?" He hands me a bag and smiles "I think these are yours?" I take the bag and smile "thank you." He nods and smirks "your welcome." Craig pulls up and he looks towards him "I should go." He waves and smiles "thank you for bringing these over!" He smirks and nods "your welcome." He gets into his car and drives off as Craig walks towards me. He raises his eyebrow and looks at the bag in my hand "what was that?" I place the bag in the entrance way "he must have found some of my things in the room I was staying?" I close the door and follow him towards his car "ohhh. That's cute?" I laugh sarcastically and roll my eyes "creepy more like. How did he know where I live?" Craig laughs nervously and gets into his car "he knows everything." I scoff and get in "except that I was his maid so he kicked me out?" He nods firmly and smiles "everything but that I guess."

We stop outside a diner and Craig waves towards Rafael waiting outside "ready?" I smile and nod "yeah. I got this." I follow him towards Rafael and he hugs me "so you must be the famous Lina? Its good too meet you sober." I smile and nod "you too." He opens the door and shrugs "ready?" I smile and nod "as I ever will be." I follow him inside and Craig follows behind me. He walks towards an older woman and she smiles "Lina. Right?" She holds her hand out and I shake it "yeah that's me." She smiles and nods "well I am Anne-Marie. Rafael's mum." I smile and nod "you're the owner?" She nods firmly and smile "and you are the new waitress." I smirk and nod "really?!" She smiles softly and hands me a name tag "welcome to the team! Only outfit requirement is a pink top" I smirk and take them "thank you." She looks at Craig and raises her eyebrows "so where have you been?!" Craig laughs nervously and runs his hand through his hair "here and there." She smiles and hugs him "well it's nice to see you again!" She looks at me and smiles "you start Wednesday and since you are one of the younger ones you can have 3 weekends off a month so you only need to work one weekend?" I smile and nod "perfect. Thank you." Craig wraps his arm around mine "ready?" I smile and nod "yeah let's go."

I wave at them and we walk back towards his car and get inside. He drives off and I shake my head "I can't believe I got it without doing an interview!" Craig smirks and shrugs "Anne-Marie is the best. You will love her." He pulls up outside a car dealership and looks around the cars "I might get a new car while I'm here." I roll my eyes and get out "your car is perfectly fine." He scoffs and shakes his head "you have it then!" He flings me his keys and I laugh nervously "seriously?" he smirks and nods "why not? If I'm going to get a new car then I won't need it? Saves you money and I can show my new car off too Rafael." I smile and stick the keys in my bag and follow Craig around the cars. He checks out a black tinted grey car "found it!" I look at it and shrug "you sure?" He nods and waves towards a man in a shirt "I would like this car please?!" The man speed walks over and smirks "perfect! Let me get the paperwork done and you can enjoy your new ride." Craig looks at me and smirks "I shall not be long." I shrug and nod "I will be in my new car." He follows the man inside and I walk towards the car and sit in the drive side and test the buttons out.

I lean back in the car and see a shadow walk towards the car and open the passenger side "I got a new carrr!" I see Craig and I smile "you want to follow me back? We can grab some good whiskey and head too mine?" I look at the clock and laugh sarcastically "its 12PM?!" He shrugs and smiles "but we have a double celebration? Your new job and my new car?" I smile and nod "fine. I will follow you back." He closes the door and gets into his new car and drives towards the exit road. I follow him and he gets too his and opens the gate and I follow him inside and park at the side of his house.

We head inside his house and he grabs two bottles of whiskey and 2 glasses "what one?" I shrug and point to a bottle and he hands me a glass "thank you." He pours the whiskey into the glass and sits down "music?" I smile and nod "yeah. Why not?" He presses a button and some 90's music plays. We listen to music the rest of the night while drinking anything that Craig had in his cupboard and we sit and talk the full night. Laughing and crying and laughing again. I feel normal for the first time. I head to the bathroom and jump when I hear a loud smash. I hide in the bath for a few minutes before heading downstairs "Craig?" I walk towards him and see the bottle of whiskey on the floor smashed and Craig on the sofa sleeping "I will see you tomorrow." I place a blanket over him and smile "good night."