5.

After a few minutes I bite my bottom lip and smile "want to go upstairs?" he laughs nervously and shakes his head "I enjoy your company" I roll my eyes and lean back "are you friend zoning me?"

He smiles and leans back "noooo! I just want to get to know you better and see where things go before we sleep together." I smirk and lean my head on his shoulder "I would love that."

The rest of the night we stay up and speak for hours and drink beer. He looks at the sky and laughs sarcastically "when did it get light?" I smile and shrug "I don't know. What time is it?" He looks towards his watch and scoffs "8AM!"

he stands up and smiles "I should head home." I shake my head and stand up "why don't you stay and sleep for a while? You can even have one off the guest bedrooms?" He raises his eyebrow and smirks "one off them? How many do you have?" I shrug and laugh softly "8. It's 12 bedrooms and only me. My dad and brother live here."

He smirks and shakes his head "I should head home but I will text you?" I nod and he hands me his phone "I will be waiting for your text." I stick my number in and hands him his phone back "bye." I wave and smile as he walks towards the front door.

I take a deep breath and fling my head back "I will be waiting for your text?! Did I really say that?" I shake my head and walk back inside and lock the door behind me.

I walk towards the stairs but stop when the door opens and Caleb pops his head in "how do I open the gate?" I laugh nervously and grab the key and press a button "that should be it?" he looks outside and nods "thank you."

He closes the door and I smile and walk towards the door and lock it before heading upstairs and into bed.

I stick my phone on charge and leave it on my bedside table and get changed.

I get a text and I smirk and run towards my phone and see Caleb with a red heart has texted me "had fun but let's go on a proper date? X" I smirk and sit down "sounds fun. What time will I expect you? X" I send the text and get into bed with my hand in my phone looking at his name.

I see him typing and I smile "I will pick you up at 3PM. Wear something sporty x" I raise my eyebrows and look towards my cupboard "sporty?" I take a deep breath and smile "guess I am going shopping!" I lay down and instantly fall asleep.

A few hours later I wake up and see my bedroom door open "dad?" I get out of bed and run towards my door "dad?!"

I hear footsteps coming upstairs and see James my bodyguard "only me!"

I smile and wave "I thought you wasn't coming until 3" He smiles and shrugs "so I'm" he looks at his clock and laughs nervously 13 minutes early?" I raise my eyebrows and laughs nervously "what?! It's 2.47?" He nods and I take a deep breath "I got to get ready!"

I head towards my closet and sigh "shit! I don't have sport stuff." I look through my clothes and grab a pair off cycling shorts and a crop top and gym zipper "these will have to do."

I stick my phone and keys in my pocket and head towards my door when I hear it knock just before I open it and see James "there is a boy at the gate asking for you?" I roll my eyes and run past him "he's a friend!" I

walk towards the door and open it "I won't be long!" James walks towards the stairs and shakes his head "what? Where are you going?"

I close the door behind me before I reply and head towards the gate and open it and see Caleb on a motorbike.

"Hey!" He waves and I smile "hi?" I look at the bike and shake my head "are we going on that?" He smirks and nods "yeah. Why?" I shake my head and scoff "just never been on one."

He hands me a helmet and smirks "safety first." I stick the helmet on and get on the back off the bike and hold tightly onto him as he speeds off down the hill.

We arrive at a lake and I see another man standing by a blue jeep "are we going swimming?" He shakes his head and smiles "well." He shrugs and smirks "sort off?"

The man runs towards us and smiles "are yous ready?" I raise my eyebrow and laugh nervously "for what exactly?"

The man goes into the boot off his car and pulls out two wetsuits "scuba diving?" I look at Caleb and smile "how did you know?"

He grabs a wetsuit and shrugs "I asked Melissa for advice on fun things for us to do." I walk towards him and kiss him "you are the sweetest!"

I take a wetsuit and stick it on "I thought you was going to take me rock climbing or something." He turns around and I zip him up "no but I could get a good view off your bum if we do that so maybe next time?" I shake my head and turn around "zip me up."

The man points towards a boat by the lake and smiles "everything you need is on board and I assume you have done this before?" I smile and nod "many times."

He nods and smiles "ok well have fun and I will see you tomorrow Caleb." He gets in his car and drives off "let's go."