23.

He drives away and I look at the cameras "what? How?" I shake my head and walk back inside "Craig?!" I spot a note in the bag "fixed your window and installed the CCTV so you just need to download the app and get set up on your phone. T x" I scoff and shake my head "T? As in Tom?" I grab my phone and call Craig "are you as hungover as me?" I laugh sarcastically and shake my head "I feel fine. I have a question actually?" I look at the paper and smile "I think Tom fixed my broken window and installed my CCTV but I'm not 100% sure so can you ask him If you see him?" The bell-door rings and I walk towards it "hold on. Someone is at the door." I open it and see Tom "I can ask him myself. I will call you later" I hang up and smile "did you fix my back window and install my CCTV?" He smiles and nods "yeah. I wanted to come over and see If you was ok? What happened?" I open the door wide and walk in "some prankster in a rabbit mask trying to scare me."

He looks towards the window and raises his eyebrow "a rabbit mask?" I nod and smile "yeah but I'm fine. I'm sure it was a fake gun and I'm sure they didn't mean to break the window." His face turns serious and he walks towards the front door "I got to go!" I shake my head and scoff "ok?" I close the door and sit down on the sofa "let's try set this CCTV up then." I connect it to my phone and take a deep breath "that's better." I look at the clock and nod "I should head bed for first day of work tomorrow!" I run upstairs and run a bath and head into my bedroom. I get an alert on my phone saying there is a movement on the CCTV. I look at the screen and see a rabbit "I should maybe turn of the animal detective motion." I turn it off and place my phone on my bed and head into the bathroom. My phone gets another alert and the bedroom window opens and someone wearing a hoodie climbs in and hides under my bed.

I get out the bath and walk into the bedroom and sit down on the bed and go into my pj drawer and grab a large top and shorts. I drop it and jump when I feel someone touch me "ahhhh!" I scream and run towards the door "I have a gun!" They get out and laugh "as if!" They take their hood down and I take a deep breath "Melissa?!" I run towards her and hit her "don't do that!" I hug her and take a deep breath "you scared me!" She smirks and hugs me "sorry. I just wanted to do it like old times when I sneaked through your window." I smile and stick my clothes on and sit down on the bed "what are you doing here?" She sits down and shrugs "Williams birthday and I wanted to see you!" She looks around and shakes her head "where's Caleb?" I laugh nervously and shake my head "hopefully as far away from here as possible." She scoffs and shakes her head "what? Why what happened?" I smile softly and take a deep breath "where do I even begin."

I tell her everything. From the first time he hurt me too him stealing my money and me leaving. She sits there and as she listens to every word I can see her get angrier. I smile and nod firmly "but I'm ok now. I have this place and I start a new job tomorrow. I already also met a friend so I'm good." She hugs me and takes a deep breath "I can't believe I didn't know!" I shake my head and smile "I lied about it because I was scared he would hurt you." She smile and nods "Karma will get him" she laughs nervously and shrugs "or William? Depend who gets him first" I smile and shake my head "noooo! I don't want revenge or one over him. I just want to leave it in my past." She smiles and nods "ok if that is what you want." She takes her jumper off and grabs a pair of pj's and changes into them.

"So you heard anything from your dad or brother?" I shake my head and lie back "no. No one has." She smiles at me and lays beside me "I'm sure they are just keeping low?" I smile and look at her "I hope so!" She sits up and smiles "so where are you working?" I sit up and smile "a little diner just outside town. My first day is tomorrow so I'm excited." she smiles and heads towards the door "stay here!" She runs downstairs and comes back upholding a large suitcase "I don't have a reason to go back home anytime soon? So why don't I spend a few weeks out here and I can help my Uncle out with his work." I smirk and nod "I would love that! You can meet Craig." She smirks and flutters her eyes "Craig?" I roll my eyes and shove her softly "he has a boyfriend! But there is someone else who I think is sweet?" She smirks and sits beside me "who?" I laugh nervously and shrug "his name is Tom and that is all you are getting out me!" I smirk and get into bed "because that is all I know but he is super nice and cute." She smirks and gets in beside me "I can't wait to meet him!" She turns the lamp off and smiles "goodnight." I scoff and shake my head "you know there is a guest bedroom?" She shrugs and smiles "I know but I missed you so I'm sleeping here tonight. I will move in there tomorrow." She closes her eyes and blows me a kiss "love you sis!" I smile and close my eyes "love you sis. Goodnight."