27.

We pull up outside and the bouncer points towards the que "we are going to be here for agesss!" I smile and get my phone "I will text Craig and see if got us on the list?" She smiles and nods "good idea." The second I send the text the bouncer walks towards us and smiles "guess it's your lucky night girls. The boss wants yous in VIP tonight." I raise my eyebrow and look at Melissa "maybe Craig knows the owner?" She shrugs and takes my hand "who cares! VIP here we come." I smile and walk inside after her and the bouncer leads us towards a booth with bottles already placed on the table "thank you." I smile and he nods and walks away "so is Craig here yet?" I look at my phone and shake my head "no. He is waiting for the taxi though so he won't be long." I text him back and shake my head 'we are in the VIP in honor of the owner. Know anything about it?" I sit down and grab a glass "be rude not too?" She smirks and grabs a glass "that's my girl!"

My phone lights up and I pick It up and read the text "the owner? Are you sure?" I show Melissa the text and laugh nervously "so if he doesn't know the owner, then why did he just give us this?" I look at the door and see Tom standing looking at us "I don't believe this!" I stand up and storm over towards him "are you following me?" He smirks and shakes his head "you wish!" I shake my head and scoff "just leave me alone! Your messing with my head and I'm over it, ok?" A bouncer walks over and nods "everything ok here?" I look at him and nod "yeah. Everything is good." He looks at Tom and nods "boss?" My face drops and I raise my eyebrows "you own this?" He nods towards the bouncer "everything is good. Make sure Lina gets the full package tonight." The bouncer nods and walks towards the bar "what?" Tom smiles and walks away "wait!" I try run after him but a crowd gets in my wait "dammit Tom!"

I walk back towards the booth and see 2 woman holding a tray each with bottles and mixers "so what happened?" I look at Melissa who is reading a tablet "what is that?" She shows me and smiles "a menu. You choose and it goes through the bar and they bring it over." I smile and sit down "Tom is what happened." The girls smile and hand me a menu "thank you." They walk away and I shake my head "Tom owns this place." She smirks and raises her eyebrows "as in. Tom who you like?" I nod and take a deep breath "he has been so weird the last two days so why is he doing this? He is fucking with my head!" She smiles and hugs me "well just take advantage of what he is offering and see where the night takes you? He might come and explain later." I smile and grab the tablet "your right." I look at my phone and see a text from Craig "I'm outside." I smile and stand up "stay here. I'm going to get Craig. Order everything?" I smirk and shrug "it's on Tom." She smirks and looks back towards the tablet "got it!"

I head towards the door and see Craig speaking to the bouncer before waving at me "see?" I walk towards him and smile "he is with us." The bouncer nods and lets him in "thank you!" I wrap my arm around Craig's and laugh sarcastically "wait until you see our booth!" I show him the booth and he looks shocked "wow!" He sits down and smile "so you know who owns this?" I nod and grab the tablet and hand him it "Tom?" He nods and smiles "so this is all on him?" I nod and he leans back and smirks at me "he must really like you then." I roll my eyes and scoff "doubt that. He has been ignoring me the last few days." He looks at the menu and starts ordering so I shake my head and stand up "I'm going to have a look around. Won't be long." I look back and see that they haven't even looked up once.

I shake my head and walk towards the bar "vodka and orange juice please?" The waiter nods and I look around the nightclub and smile 'I can't believe he owns this. He can't be much older than me?' The waiter brings the drink over and I hand him money but he shakes his head "it's on the house." I roll my eyes and stick the $10 on the counter and walk away. I walk towards the dance floor and sit on one of the chairs and watch as everyone dance's. I feel someone come behind me and tap my shoulder "want to dance?" I turn around and see a boy who looked 16 smiling at me "I'm ok. Thank you though." He shrugs and walks towards the dance floor and looks at me as he dances "this is what you are missing!" I laugh nervously and shake my head "not much then?!" He rolls his eyes and walks towards me "Sam." I smile and shake his head "Lina."