42.

He points towards my dad "your dad is the main leader?" I shake my head and laugh sarcastically "what? No way!" He nods and grabs a pen and turns the paper over "your dad and brother were killed by another mafia when they got under attack." I sit down and shake my head "I'm guessing the same people who attacked my house a few months back?" He nods and walks towards me "most likely which means they will be looking for you." I look at him and shrug "then I'm sorry but I can't put you in danger so I think it's best we leave things between us?" He smirks and shakes his head "nice try. Not getting rid of me that easily." He cuddles me and smiles "if they want you then they need to come through me first, ok?" I kiss him and smile "ok." I laugh nervously "what a week!" His phone rings and he smiles "I should take this?" I nod and smile "ok?" I head towards the kitchen and grab my phone and dial my Uncle Mario's number.

He answers right away and I take a deep breath and talk before he can say hello "is my dad mafia?!" I shake my head and laugh nervously "was my dad mafia?" I close my eyes to stop the tears and he laughs nervously "who told you?" I look at Tom and shake my head "that doesn't matter. Is it true?" I look out the window and he takes a deep breath "yeah." I laugh nervously and nod "and Robert?" After a few seconds the line goes dead and I look at my phone "rude!" I walk back towards Tom when I get a text from Mario 'I will tell you everything but for now you need to stay low and don't get caught. The people who killed your dad are still out there and they are looking for you so stay hidden until we handle it. I will be in touch in a few days.' I look at Tom as he comes off the phone and walks towards me "everything ok?" I take a deep breath and smile "yeah."

I laugh nervously and shake my head "no?" I show him the text and he hugs me "you can stay at mine if you want? I have the best security system and I will hire another security guard?" I smile and nod "thank you." He kisses my head and smiles "anytime." I walk towards the stairs and smile "I'm just going to pack a few things ok?" He nods and smiles "ok." I run upstairs and grab my suitcase and start packing clothes. I fill the case and grab my handbag "that is about it I think?" I nod and head downstairs "ready?" I nod and smile "yeah." Tom takes my suitcase and holds my hand "let's go." I smile and follow him towards the car "my lady!" He opens the door and I get in as he stick the suitcase in the boot and gets into the driver side. He holds my hand and kisses it "let's get you home." I smile and stick my belt on "temporary home." He shrug and starts driving "still nice to say."

We drive towards the countryside and stop at two large gates "where are we?" He presses a button on his car and the gates open "home." I look around as he drives up the road towards a large mansion with at least 20 cars parked outside "this is your other home?" He parks and shakes his head "it's my family home." I laugh nervously as he gets out the car and runs towards my side opening my door. He takes my hand and I shake my head "family home? Your dad is going to freak out when he finds out who my dad is?"! He rolls his eyes and shakes his head "he knows and he wants to protect you because he knows how much you mean too me." I laugh nervously and take his hand "are you sure?" He pulls me up softly and nods "positive."

We walk inside the large white and gold house and I see an older man walking down the stairs "there he is!" The hugs Tom and smiles at me "and you must be Lina?" I smile and nod "that's me sir." He smirks and hugs me "please! Call me Dominic." I smile and nod "ok. Dominic." He points towards the stairs and smiles "one of our lovely maid's will show you too your room." Harry walks downstairs ad smiles "no need! I will show her." Dominic nods and smiles "perfect!" He wraps his arm around Tom "we have things too discuss?" Tom nods and hands Harry his car keys "her case is in the boot!" Harry nods and Tom walks into a room with Dominic leaving me alone with Harry "shall we?" I nod and smile nervously before following him upstairs.

He leads me to a room at the back of the hallway and opens a room door "I will get your stuff!" I nod and smile "thank you." I walk into the room and he walks back down the hallway. I look around the room which was bigger than my own "wow!" I sit on the bed and smile "hi!" I jump up and look towards the door and see a boy leaning against the door "you must be Lina?" I nod and he walks towards me and holds his hand out "I'm Harrison." I shake his hand and smile "nice to meet you." He sits down and shrugs "so you are dating Tom?" I nod and smile "yeah." He looks me up and down and scoffs "lucky lad." He stands up and walks towards me "thank you." I back away bit stop when I hit something behind me "Harrison!" He looks towards the door and smirks "hey Tom!" He looks back at me and smiles "nice meting you." He kisses my hand and walks out the room "bye Tom!" Tom shuts the door and scoffs "he is lucky he is Harrys best friend or I would have killed him by now." I smile and walk towards him "jealous?" he scoffs and shakes his head "please!" I smirk and kiss him "cute."