Training

As Crimson watched the other rogues chatter and run to the instructor as he walked over, she imagined Trace, Aiden, and Tristen coming laughing and joking towards her. Then as she heard Orion say "New girl can climb trees guys," she snapped back into the present.

She saw that his sister had run over to their instructor to tell him the story she'd just told her brother and she was shocked once again by how fast his personality changed.

"And I guess that's one thing I can do that you can't Orion." Crimson growled smugly, and received a few snickers from his friends as his smile disappeared.

"Well at least I can fight Ghost-eye." Orion sneered.

Crimson just held her head higher and snarled at him, "Don't get too cocky boy. I've only been here a week and we haven't hung out or talked in that time so you still know nothing about me."

"Yeah, but girls are resistant to harm, and easy to play with. I bet my rank you can't fight better than me." 

She heard Stormflare whisper to him, "Are you crazy?! You don't know how strong she is, I get that you wanna show off but you don't have to bet your rank."

Orion ignored him and instead looked Crimson dead in the eye.

"I'll take that bet. Mostly so I can see the look on your face when you realize you got arrogant and lost your rank to a new girl that can climb trees," She snarked.

"Maybe, but I'm the strongest here by a mile. I'm the alpha for a reason."

"Why are you so exited about being the best of a bunch of seven to thirteen year old rogues? Chances are they'll hit a growth spurt and you won't then they'll knock you off your high horse and you'll become omega of our age group. Besides rank at this age means really nothing."  

The instructor shook off the kids and finally got them to settle down and listen so he could get started.

"Okay, so, there is a new kid in our group, come up and introduce yourself. Say your name, rank, ect., ect.," He said sounding bored. His voice was raspy and he was older. he wasn't and elder but his fur was getting dull and matted in contrast to the younger one's bright softer fur.

"My name is Crimson, I'm thirteen, my rank from my old pack, is a beta," Crimson said.

"What happened to your eye?" Sunnydaze asked innocently.

"Got into a fight when I was little." She vaguely responded. She wasn't ashamed of her scars, instead she thought they were cool. Especially since they were the way she'd met Tristen. He'd picked a fight with a bear cub when they were 8 years old and he'd just joined the pack. The cub lashed out on him, and Crimson heard and got in it's way. After the two kids bolted back to the pack and ignored each other.

"Crimson, go join the group. Okay so today we will practice fighting, and since Hidasha's still sore from her little fish incident this morning, I will assign pairs and you will fight up front." He explained. "Sunnydaze and Bloodclaws, Askara and Stormflare, and Orion and Crimson. Askara and Stormflare, you can go first."

As they both went up front to fight, she noticed that Stormflare was gray like a hurricane sky and had streaks of black and silver here and there with navy blue and cobalt eyes. He was a little smaller than Orion, but he was about the same size as Askara. Askara was a light gray wolf with bit's of blonde and brown in it. She had forest green eyes. She was fairly big for a girl her age.

"Claws up, teeth barred, fight!" the instructor yelled, as Askara and Stormflare growled and lunged at each other.                                                                     

She zoned out as they fought and went back to training with Aiden, Trace, and Tristen. She thought about how Tristen stormed out right before Crimson turned rogue, and she thought back to the hurt anger in his eyes. Hurt from her leaving and anger he couldn't do anything about it. She wished that she could go back to tell him that she would miss him so much and he was her best friend that she cared about.

"Crimson! Come up here! I've told you twice now!" The instructor called raising his voice. There were some snickers from the kids around her and she saw Orion, who was standing at the front, look down, shake his head slightly, smile, then raise his head with a look on his face that said, "You're an idiot."

She wanted nothing more than to claw the smug look off his face and wipe the floor with his body. The look of  contentment on his face was all the motivation she needed to walk up to the front with her head high and radiating dominance. As soon as he realized she wasn't scared even in the slightest his smile left his face. She was scared but she'd already decided she would never let him see that he scared her. Her mother always told her that fear is weakness and weakness couldn't be afforded. Her mother also taught her how to shut off her emotions but only to do it in a fight. Crimson figured she was like that because of her father but she knew better than to ask.

As Crimson and Orion stared at each other waiting for the teacher to start them off, she observed Orion. She noticed how the fur on his forehead was longer than the rest like bangs, and the tips of his bang-like fur was black like her own fur as is it had been dyed. The tips of all of his fur was like that. the rest however, was solid white with mixes of blonde. She knew fur usually mirrored what hair looked like in human form so it was likely he was platinum blonde in human form. His eyes were both half reddish-pink, half golden yellow, and when he was mad the pink gleamed kinda like her non-blind eye did, but his fur didn't glow like hers did.                                                                                                      

"Claws up, teeth barred, fight!"