Epilogue

Look at him smiling with his sister. He won't be happy for long. I'll make sure of that. Thought the black haired man standing on a cliff watching a white wolf with black tips. I'll get my revenge for what he did to me. He thought, looking at his arms. They were covered in scars. His face and torso were the same. I'll make him pay. I'll get the thing he loves and values the most. The last bit of family he has.

He was watching two wolves walk to their little camp. The man had been watching the white and black one since it'd attacked him six years ago. At first he was wondering how he was going to get his revenge. Now, he knew just how he'd do it. I just have to get the little bitch away from her pack. The beast will do anything for his sister. I've seen it. He thought about how the boy had fought, and killed a bear protecting her. The man remembered how he'd manipulated a white wolf to get him to kill the black and white one's sister. He just had to drill one thought inside his head and...he broke. Yes he had to use a little bit of his magic to help, but he'd done it. Sadly though, he started losing his assistant after the dumb wolf showed him mercy. The white wolf stopped believing his lies shortly after that.

I'll get her soon enough. Or better yet, I make it kill her and let his mind go, then let him live with the guilt. Or better yet...I turn every wolf close to him, against him. Oh but that one wolf, the pink and yellowed eyed one, he has heterochromia. He can resist my power. Yes, one, two, three, four wolves on one...that'll do nicely. "All in good time though." He said in his devilish voice. The air grew chilly and when the black wolf looked up at him, he'd vanished.