otherworldly

uraraka is a fairy from another world, bakugou is the first to find out after he suddenly confessed to her
art is by machi0i on twitter !!
i really couldn't think of anything else jdjdkdk also this is kinda late
uraraka still has her quirk, it'll be explained later.
____________________
warmth of the ending day enveloped uraraka as she stood outside the school with the infamous bakugou katsuki. a heavy weight filled her chest as he started to open his mouth. everything slipped her mind as she focused on him. the sun painted him golden as he bowed down, waiting for her to shake his hand.

"i like you, round face." bakugou muttered under his breathing, just loud enough for her pointy ears.

waiting for her seemed like death to bakugou, as he was still bowing, uraraka felt the same heavy weight be lifted off her and slammed back down.

tired of waiting, bakugou knew that uraraka didn't feel the same as his hand felt clean of her hand. empty.

bakugou got back up, ready to leave.

"wait! eh...um...uh." uraraka struggled to dance words out of her mouth.

"it's okay, round face. i know you don't feel the same." the lifeless weight on bakugou lifted as he finally got to tell uraraka how he felt, even if it was replaced with a heavier weight.

"no! wait! please, just let me collect my thoughts." uraraka ran her hands around her neck and face, embarrassed by her actions.

reaching towards the back of her head, uraraka moved her hair that covered her pointy ears.

"hey, round face, i didn't know you had pointy ears? where do they come from?" bakugou asked.

"ne, oh uh....uh....they come...." uraraka couldn't form an excuse that made sense.

'i can't show him a picture to prove to him that my mother has pointy ears, he will see that i'm part fairy. they don't correlate to my quirk whatsoever. wahhh do i have to tell him? i..i trust him, but there's no reason. just say it's a family thing? skips every generation??' uraraka froze for a while.

"oi, round face. i know it's not a family thing, right ? it can't be from your quirk." bakugou quizzed.

'just tell him.'

"i like you, too."
'not that you dumbass.'

"you're a fairy !"

uraraka looked at bakugou, dumbfounded.

"did you not hear me ? i just said" bakugou grabbed her by the hips and swings her around, her skirt flowing up at an uncomfortable height.

"you're a damn fairy, holy shit."

"how on earth did you come to that conclusion."

after a lot of bakugou explaining that he always thought she was a fairy because of how pretty she was, and how annoying she was.

"so, round face, if you're a fairy, where your wings at. i know that some fairies don't have, but isn't the chance low? why are you here ?"

"you sure know a lot about fairies, bakugou !" uraraka smiled big towards bakugou, forcing him to turn away.

"tch, whatever."

"but yes, i was born without wings. it's only because my father was a human, from this world. my mother is a fairy. i got a quirk from my father."

"fairies are suppose to be small how did your father ba-."

"okay okay, you can stop that sentence." uraraka, red faced, continued, "fairies are the same size as humans, silly."

"i guess so, you're here even if you're a shortie." bakugou sneered jokingly.

"shut up, you shithead !"

"oh about what you said earlier..." bakugou looked off to the trees in the distance.

"huh?" uraraka thought back, forgot that she confessed. the shock slammed her and she grew embarrassed. "don't mind that haha."

"you said, you like me, round face." bakugou smirked as he leaned closer.

the escaping warmth of the day grew cold as night creeped to the edge. stars awoke and the moon shone bright. the two stayed there, forever in the unforgiving cold of a summer night.

so trash i'm sorry ! happy kacchako week !!