domestic

art is by kamilecn on tumblr!! and starrycove

ALLL OF THIS IS LATE KM SO SORRY ITS GONNA BE SHORT AND TRASH

——————————

(i can't write i'm so sorry.)

the hesitate light of the rising sun broke into the bedroom. heat inched it's way into the room as the couple slept soundly.

the two that laid there was bakugou ochako and bakugou katsuki.two newlyweds, fresh from the happiness of being one. or so they thought.

the night of their wedding was dreadful, getting married was dreadful, getting the family together was dreadful. all of it, all the trouble so they could be one.

in the end, it was worth it.

the sunlight dusted ochako pink cheeks as she woke up. messy hair and mittens on to prevent activating her quirk. she turned to see the naked back of her husband, sleeping soundly.

she takes her mittens off to dance her fingers on him to wake him up softy as he wasn't a heavy sleeper.

"love, wake up." ochako's voice was soft as a wave as she crashed down on katsuki. "it's morning, love."

"yeah, no shit." katsuki grabbed ochako into a hug and covered them with the blankets.

"let's just stay like this forever, please ?" katsuki begged.

"anything for you, love."

they stayed there forever, metaphorically of course.