01

      'Dahyun's P.O.V'

Opening my eyes the darkness greets me. slowly sitting up straight I stretch my limbs.
fixing my hair I walk towards my window and open the curtains

I flinch as blazing sunlight slashes past my eyes.With a yawn, I make my way downstairs.

I'm not shocked there's no food on the table my mother went out again without even informing me.

"what was I even expecting?" I rolled my eyes when I open the empty fridge slamming it in annoyance "I hate it here"

"what kind of life is this?" it's a torture that I want to escape. but sadly there is no way out

||

Tzuyu laughs from the wide frown in my face "let me guess. no breakfast again?" I sigh from her everyday question "you don't need to ask the obvious"

she grins before handing me a sandwich "thought so, here"

I glance around the canteen and see others eating joyfully yet here I am with my one and only friend eating these upset sandwiches. "What you eat is what I eat" Tzuyu adds.

She's incredibly rich and could buy anything she wanted, but she won't dare to outshine my lunch over lunch break "you don't have to" I chuckle, and she shrugs.

"Isn't your step brother helping you?" she asks, the annoying face of that man pops in my head like a bubble

"Is your heartless stepbrother not helping you?" she questioned, making me cringe in disdain, "oh that prick Kim Taehyung can't help me because he's too busy fucking around."

That nasty stepmother of mine just had to bring his other evil son along with her; why don't they both just rot in hell? "I hope he breaks his bones"

Tzuyu chuckles while she eats her sandwich when girls cry out "Kim Taehyung! oppa!"

I rolled my eyes "please give me a break" my eyes fly to Taehyung and his friends "bangtan!"

"What a fucking hideous name" I complained causing Tzuyu to laugh "you're lucky he's your brother, he's off limits to the girls here"