30

I walk back home to see my mom and Taehyung talking to each other by our couch. our eyes meet expectedly as my mom pats his back and leaves both of us alone

"Dahyun" he calls out while approaching me, and I let him. I let him do whatever he wants

Just for today

He holds my hand before dragging me to our backyard and wow I must say, it changed. literally changed.

I don't know if it's considered as a pergolas but let's just keep it that way, Taehyung stops walking me as we reached it's middle

"Waahh, it's pretty" I beam while spinning all around and observe the beauty of the small yet elegant setting.

"I...I did this for you" he speaks as he holds both my shoulders to make me stop from being to movey. he looks at me straight in the eye before speaking "I'm sorry, I really am."

I smile before patting him in the back "it's alright. I forgive you" he traps my wrist by his hand and pulls me closer "I hurted you" he breaks down as he leans his head on my shoulder.

I feel something wet come in contact with my bare skin as he moves his hold unto my waist. "I'm sorry but I can't stop loving you" I take a deep breath

"you should stop, it's not good in there" I pull apart from him to wipe his tears away "please, Tzuyu is there for you." I assure yet he shakes his head

"But I want you-" I place my index finger over his lips "I'm sorry but I can't give you back the love that you have for me. I love him Jimin and that's final."

"But he's destined to be an idol, we're destined to be an idol. imagine how much hate he would get if his fans would find out his heart belongs to someone which is you, it's dangerous Dahyun" he holds my hands in his cold ones.

I knew he was right

"But I'm stupid" I laugh humorlessly "I know this will hurt me in the future but I'm still here..not even wanting to part ways with him. we reached this dream together and none of us will end it"

None of us will

End it

||

I was eating some chips as I walk my way to Jungkook's house, he said he wanted us to visit Yuna and like that...so yeah I'm a block away from him.