THE HUNTED HOUSE

We went in Aqualand to wear dry clothes and then made our way towards Stark Tower to get our stuff.

I wore my suit and placed my knives in my boots.Then my pistols and in the end I checked the knives on my boots.

"Good"I mumbled after I saw that they work.

I went in the Jet and surprisingly I was the first one yo arrive.Natasha, Wanda, Steve and Bucky came afterwards.Steve flew this time.

We finally arrived and got off the jet.

The house was like a palace.A large garden full of Roses and other colourful flowers.There was a stone path between the flowers and grass which lead directly in front of the door.The house had two floors.It looked like it was a house in a fairy tale.The walls were painted white and had some curves.The door was wooden with a little window.All windows were covered with white curtains.

I cocked my head to the left impressed.

"I wonder who takes care of these flowers" Wanda said skeptical

Really.No one lives here but everything seems nice.

"Let's find out!"I said and went in front of the outside door.It was tall and was made out of-

"Vibranium?"I asked in confusion and looked at the rest of the group.

"Take a picture and send it to T'Challa so he can confirm this"Steve said

Natasha snapped a picture and sent it to T'Challa.

We went in and followed the stone path.We opened the door easily.When we all came in the lights turned on,the door closed and a song could be heard in the distance.

"I will always love you?"Wanda whispered in confusion

In front of us where some stairs.Right the kitchen and left a library and the living room.The music was now much louder and we realized it came from upstairs.

"Let's go"Steve whispered

"We went upstairs guns in hands.Wanda was behind us because she doesn't have a gun.We went in the bedroom the music came from.Suddenly the lights went out something hit me.

BUCKY POV

I saw Y/N falling on her knees and slowly moving towards the wall.She hissed and took a deep breath

"Y/N?"I asked

"Y/N!"Natasha said and knelt in front of her

"Look at me!"she said

The music was replaced with Sweet Dreams.Wanda had her powers on which was the only light in the room.

Y/N tried to look at Natasha but her expression immediately changed from pain into fear.I have never seen someone that afraid of something.Her eyes had a little red glow in them.I assumed it was because of Wanda's powers.

"Bucky, we have to see what that was"Steve said to me

I looked at my girlfriend and nodded.

We went in the direction the thing that hit her came from.What we saw was definitely not what we expected.

"What the--"Steve said

In front of us was the red guy with the infinity stone on his forehead.

We ran back towards the others and this man followed close behind.As soon as Wanda saw him she asked: