ғᴏᴜʀᴛʏ-ᴇɪɢʜᴛ

❤︎ ❤︎ ❤︎

Beomgyu read the final text Yeji sent, and turned off his phone completely. The tears he cried out minutes ago were still there, all dried up and stuck. Just like the pain and guilt of letting his emotions get the better of him. He placed his phone onto the side of his bed, and crawled in, under the covers. He still had more tears after the ones that begged for her stupid forgiveness. And so, he let them all out. He thought of Yeonjun, and the others as he cried, feeling their judgement even though he knows them as nice, and genuine people. He cried, and cried, and cried, until eventually he was asleep.

Beomgyu knew for sure that these few weeks were gonna be hell for him. Avoiding his friend would be the hardest thing the blonde would have to do. Of course when he knew for sure, he REALLY. KNEW. FOR. SURE. There was no way he could get out of it. No way he could go on and be free with his bandmates. He knew that if he tried, Yeji would find her way to him and have him murdered. Of course like most people, he didn't wanna risk it. So he thought this up in his mind: "if I have to stay away from Yeonjun, then I have to stay away from everybody".

And so, he began, doing the HARDEST thing he had to do, and isolated himself from his bandmates, and his seniors.