sɪxᴛʏ-ᴏɴᴇ

YEONJUN & KAI

"Hyung, take us to Han River!" Yeonjun yelled, as soon as they got Soobin's text.
"And please hurry!" Kai added, just as worried as Yeonjun was.
"Okay" Jungkook responded to Yeonjun, who was at the wheel, and he drove as fast as he could (without getting pulled over) to get to Han River.

TAEHYUN

"He's at Han River!" Taehyun exclaimed, telling his hyung's the scary news.
"Okay, why are you freaking out?" Jimin asked, worried by just the sound of Taehyun's voice.
"Just drive the car, Jimin hyung!"
"Okay sorry!" Jimin yelled, driving the car, like he was told to do.

SOOBIN

"We need to get to Han River right away!"
"That's where he is?" Namjoon asked the taller.
"Yes, and we have no time left, please drive us to Han River hyung!"
"Okay, we're going there right now!"

☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆

Everybody drove their way to Han River, where they now knew where the blonde was. They tried to get there as fast as they could, trying their best to get to Beomgyu. Eventually, they made it to the River, joining together so they could all look for Beomgyu in the rain. They all split off in 2, so BTS looks one way, and TXT looks the other. While looking for the 18 year old, BTS didn't find a single trace of him on the right side of the river. For TXT, They looked all around the right area, seeing if the blonde was anywhere to be found here. Then, the oldest, Yeonjun spotted a bike that was right up against the dock.

"Didn't he bring his bike?" Yeonjun asked, particularly his bandmates.
"Wait, could that be his bike?" Taehyun asked
"I don't know. Let's take a look" Kai said.
"Okay, you guys do that. I'm gonna get BTS sunbaenim" Soobin said, walking away from his bandmates to get their hyungs to come over. When Soobin left, they walked over towards the bike that was stood up. When they got there, Kai looked in the basket, and saw a phone. He picked it up, recognizing the black phone case and the pink heart on it.

"Yep. This is his bike. He left his phone here" Kai told the others, still holding the phone. Then they heard his notification bell go off. Kai opened it up, surprised that Beomgyu didn't set a password.
"He didn't set a password. That's weird" Kai said.
"Wait, Kai, he got a message" Taehyun said, pointing that out. When Taehyun pointed that out, he checked out Beomgyu's messages, noticing the inbox named 'KITTYJI'

"Yeonjun, isn't you're girlfriend's name kittyji?" Taehyun asked.
"Yeah, why?" Yeonjun asked the younger, walking over to see what was on Beomgyu's phone. His question was immediately answered when he read her messages. He grew enraged. Not just at the girl, but at himself. 'He was right' Yeonjun thought. At the right time, Soobin came along with the rest of BTS sunbaenim, coming towards the small group.

"You guys found his bike?" Namjoon asked the young ones, who was getting closer and closer towards them.
"Yeah. And he left his phone here too" Yeonjun told the older, answering his question. "But what about Beomgyu?" Taehyung asked. The entire group was silent, nothing to say. No words to exchange to each other. That is until Hoseok noticed something in the water.

"Guys, look in the water!" Hoseok yelled, noticing the bubbles that went up all of a sudden. Eventually everyone noticed the bubbles. Everyone was in a panic, yelling at each other, wondering who was gonna go in. Suddenly, when no one else was paying attention, Yeonjun jumped into the water to save the 18 year old.

"Guys who just jumped in?" Namjoon asked everybody, who heard the sound of somebody jump in. Everyone just kept saying 'I don't know' or, 'I wasn't watching' or-
"I don't see Yeonjun hyung anywhere" Everyone came to the realization that Yeonjun was the one who jumped in, as soon as the maknae, Huening Kai, made that point. Meanwhile, while everyone was up on the dock, Yeonjun was underneath the water, looking for the blonde. There was no sight of him yet, as he kept swimming further and further out in the river. Eventually, something caught Yeonjun's attention. Was it an animal? Was it an object? Yeonjun went further, and he realized it was a human. Except this human was someone he knew. Someone he spent HOURS looking for.

IT WAS BEOMGYU. And suddenly, Yeonjun swam faster towards the body, as if God decided to take his side. He swam and swam, until finally he was there with the blonde. He got a hold of him, trying so hard to swim to shore while he held the younger close to him. Everyone up on the dock waited with beating hearts. They hoped Yeonjun would pop up out of the water with Beomgyu in his arms. Shortly in time, just as they had hoped, Yeonjun came. Yeonjun tried so hard to catch his breath, swimming towards the dock.

"Someone grab them!" Namjoon yelled. Jungkook and Taehyung were running to collect the younger ones. Taehyung pulled Beomgyu up to the dock, using his strength. Jungkook pulled Yeonjun up, then taking his coat off and wrapping it around the younger. Taehyung tapped his shoulder seeing if Beomgyu was ok. "Call 911" Namjoon told Seokjin, who was dialling the number in no time. Jimin then checked if Beomgyu was breathing, looking for signs of life. And-
"He's out cold" Taehyung said. "I'll go and do-"
"No Yeonjun. You need to stay warm" Jungkook said, stopping the younger with the puffer coat on his shoulders. "It's ok. You've done enough. Thank you" Yeonjun nods, depressively, allowing himself to get hugged on the side by Hoseok.

He watched as Jungkook walked over to the boy, and started to perform CPR on him. You know the stuff they gotta do. Everyone kept watching as Jungkook tried his hardest to get Beomgyu breathing again. They watched him compress his chest. 30 times. He even did mouth to mouth on the boy, and then went back to his chest. They watched as he did this for 6 times.

"I can't get him up" Jungkook said, sadness visible in his voice. Everyone was sad, listening to Jungkook's words, and just looking at Beomgyu in general.
"Their gonna be here soon" Jin said, telling everyone, who was just sad. "No" Yeonjun said, taking off the puffer coat Jungkook lent to him. Jimin and Jungkook stood up and took a step back, confused about what Yeonjun was gonna do. The questions disappeared when they watched Yeonjun begin CPR.
"Come on Beomgyu!" Yeonjun yelled, compressing his chest with his hands 30 times. Like Jungkook. He jumped from between two things: compressing his chest and doing mouth to mouth.
"Get up, man! Get up!" Yeonjun yelled again, no sign of giving up in Yeonjun's action and Yeonjun's words. Everyone could see that Yeonjun was nearing to tears as he kept doing this.

"Please get up Beomgyu!" Yeonjun yelled, tears falling at last. Yeonjun started crying, but he never stopped trying. Although Yeonjun's tears weren't the only ones. Everyone else shed tears too. His bandmates cried, his seniors cried, hell, even Yoongi and Namjoon cried. Yeonjun stopped, hands on his thighs as he cried onto Beomgyu's chest.
"I love you, gyu. Don't leave me" Yeonjun spoke through his tears, as they still fell. He sat there in front of Beomgyu, who was, now to everyone else, dead.

Or, that's what he WAS. Suddenly, Beomgyu got the life knocked back into him, sitting up and coughing. Yeonjun looked up, smiling and- "Beomgyu!" hugging the younger, who was confused by the sudden affection.
"Yeonjun hyung, where am I?" Beomgyu asked, looking around seeing everybody with a relieved expression, wiping away what looked like tears.
"It doesn't matter, Beomgyu. You're safe, that's all" Yeonjun replied, hugging Beomgyu as tightly as he could. Then, Beomgyu started crying, and he hugged back.

His bandmates walked over towards the two, joining Yeonjun, forming a group hug. BTS awed at the affection TXT had been giving to Beomgyu. But that wasn't it. When TXT stopped hugging Beomgyu, BTS came over. Jungkook picked up Beomgyu with his man strength, sitting down with the boy in his lap.
"We thought we lost you, kiddo" Jungkook said, tearing up a little.
"Aww hyung, don't cry" Beomgyu said, hugging Jungkook, hiding his face in his neck.
"Jungkook, you're hogging him from us!" Jin said, and Jungkook looked up.
"He's my baby, leave me alone!" Jungkook replied, and everyone was in shock by Jungkook's words.
"Oh god" Beomgyu said. He was blushing so hard, hiding his face in Jungkook's neck.

"Umm excuse me? That's my baby!" Taehyung suddenly yelled, making everyone laugh, and making Beomgyu blush harder.
"Why?!" Beomgyu asked, while he was still hiding. Taehyung and Jungkook started arguing over Beomgyu, whereas Beomgyu and everybody else were just laughing. And then Beomgyu spoke up, saying,
"Guys, I am both of your guys' baby" Beomgyu made everyone uwu, and made BTS go 'aww'. "Aww I love you" Taehyung said, walking over to the two boys, and finding a way to hug the younger. Then everybody found a way to give the younger affection. When I mean everybody, I mean, EVERYBODY.

Then, help came.