~ Believe

Here I am packing everything up to go back. All my dreams crashed, all the hope I had is gone. What's the point of believing if you can't live your dreams.

*Flashback*

"YN, I don't know how to say this.. but I'm going to be straight forward. You can't work with us anymore", Scooter said.

"But why? No one knows about it", I replied trying so hard not to cry.

"It's all over the news YN", He looked down.

"It's sorry"

"Scooter, what happened to the famous quote 'Never say never' or to 'believe'.. everything was a lie then", I asked him already tearing up.

"YN.. I..", I cut him off.

"Stop with the stupid excuses. Don't worry I'll leave. Just please.. GET OUT!", I yelled at him.

*End of flashback*

I didn't realize I was crying. I can't believe this. I know what I did was wrong but if someone else was in my shoes right now they would know how I feel.

~~~~~~~~~~

'Justin's P.O.V'

Scooter told me what happened between him and YN. I feel so guilty right now. She did all this to reach her dreams and I ruined everything.

But she lied to me. I thought she was honest with me. I just need time to think and to figure everything out.

~~~~~~~~~~

'YN P.O.V'

"Mum? I'm home", I said walking in.

"Your mum isn't home yet", Someone spoke behind me.

"Who are you?", I said turning around to look at this strange man in my house.

"Your new step dad", He smirked.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey, how are you? x
Liking it so far? I hope so ♡