~ New me

Before I start this chapter I want to explain that Mel and Mal are two different character in the story.  Mel is Melissa, and Mal is Mallory. I'm so sorry that this is a bit confusing. But I wanted to explain more clear ♡.

~

I'm gonna show them that I'm not going to break easily. They broke me so many times that I have the strength to get up. Once you've been hurt over and over again you learn to get up and become cold and heartless. The sweet and innocent YN that they knew is gone.

It was 6:45 and I was already ready to go out. Mal told me she would be here at 7pm so I'm good. I was wearing a red tight dress that showed all my curves and black high heels. I love leaving my hair naturally because I think it's the women look. My make up had that fierce look in to it. I had smokey eyes make up and a light lip gloss. I gave one last glance in the mirror and was happy with what I saw. For once again I was happy with myself. I heard someone knocking on the door, that must be Mal.

"Hello", I opened the door and expected to see Mal but instead I saw Cameron.

"Ready to go?", He smiled.

"Where's Mal?", I asked.

"She's outside waiting for us. So come on", I followed him.

~~~~~~~~~~~

'Justin's P.O.V'

I was waiting for everyone to arrived to where we were going. Mel and I were sick of each other but what YN did to us have hurt us. She kissed Cameron and she knows that I love her and she acted like she didn't care. Mel is in love with Cameron and when she saw her own sister kissing the guy she loves she was broken because we all thought that after all the drama and all the confessions we would be together but no, everything went down hill once again.

I spotted two cars coming, one was Mel's and the other one Mal's, Nash girlfriend. They seem in love, they are always together like a married couple, to be honest I totally want them to end up married because the way they look at each other eyes I want to look at my girl like that.

Mel was the first one to walk out off her car. She look stunning like always. Then Mallory and Nash got out off their car hand in hand. I thought that was it, I thought YN didn't agree to come but when everyone approach towards me, I saw Cameron getting out and opening the door for someone.

" Then she started dancing, sexual romancing,
Nasty but she fancy, lipstick on my satin sheets,
What's your nationality? I wonder if there's more of you,
She's got my attention, she's confident", She looked confident like my song said. She was the most beautiful creature alive.

She had the most beautiful smile on her face that could light up anyone's world. She was walking and talking differently. Something about her has changed but I don't know what has.

"Take a picture it last longer", She spoke to me coldly.

"Why would I? I already have my girlfriend", I smirked. I could read her like a book but now I can't, it feels like she made this magic to build a wall between us.

"Then stop looking at me and drooling over me", She laughed and walked away with Cameron hand in hand.

~~~~~~~~~~~

'YN P.O.V'

This is the new me. If they think they can walk over me they are so wrong because I'm so sick of being their punching bag. I left Justin and everyone else speechless with what happened 5 minutes ago. We are heading to this night club near a lake. It feels familiar but I can't recognize.

Only V.I.P people come in and also celebrities. But as everyone know.. Justin, Cameron and Nash are famous so they got us tickets to get in. It's not that bad sometimes to have famous friends.

~~~~~~~~~~~

"YN stop drinking you had enough", Justin said. I wasn't drunk, I just pretended that I was because I was sick of my sister and him snogging in front of me.

"Who do you think you are? My father? Oh wait, I don't even have one so you might as well be mine", I laughed while asking for another vodka.

"That's enough, I'm taking you home", He said grabbing me by my waist and pulling me out.

I guess no one was around, this club was full and it was only 2am in the morning and we are going home. Justin urgh..I hate him so much, for once again I was having fun and he ruined..again.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Next chapter I'm going to already warn you guys.. it has sexual content so yea.. ♡