~ Will you?

I've to tell everyone the truth and I need to prove to YN that I'm here for her that I want to be a father to our baby and her husband. I haven't proposed to her yet. I want to make thinks right before I ask.

My Beliebers will understand me and support me all the way, I know that they won't ever give up on me. They were ALWAYS.. and I mean it.. always there for me no matter what and I'm so glad to have them with me wherever I go.

"Welcome, Justin Bieber", Ellen called out. Ellen is amazing, she saw me growing each day, she was always there for me and I'm glad. If you watch her show you will know what I'm talking about.

"How are you kiddo?", She smiled.

"I'm good and you?", She nodded.

"We've heard that you have an big announcement to make"

"Yes, yes I do"

"So tell us"

"Most of you's know that I had a relationship with a back up dancer. I think you's know what happened right? She pretended to be a guy to get the spot and yea.. she was the same person. Anyways, we have had our ups and downs, but yesterday I found out that she is.. is pregnant", I had the biggest smile on my face.

"I know that some of my Beliebers will get upset and I totally understand and I'm sorry. If it wasn't for you guys I wouldn't be where I am today. But I'm having a baby with the person I love and she means a lot to me, and our relationship hasn't been that easy but we made it through, and if she's watching this I want to say.. YN I love you and I'm sorry for everything that has happened between us, but before everything else", I got to my knees and pulled a box out. I know I wouldn't get the answer right there but I wanted to ask differently. "Will you make me the happiest man alive", I opened the little box. "Will you marry me?"

'YN P.O.V'

"Will you marry me?", I was standing in front of the TV crying my eyes out.

"Yes I will"

"Then let me have this honour to put the ring on your hand", I turned around to face Justin.

"How'd you make it so fast?", I was surprised.

"I have my ways", He laughed. "YN, I know we are young and too young also to be a parent, but I promise that this isn't the end that we will get through this together. We've been through a lot together that I'm tired of not having you and I'm sorry about yesterday, I was happy with the news.. scratch that, I was the happiest man alive.. but I was in shock because I couldn't believe that the woman I love is pregnant with my baby", He smiled and a tear rolled down his cheek.

"Forget the past, we aren't there anymore, I've waited for this day for so long Justin that you have no idea. I love you", I said I inches away from his lips.

"And guess what? I love you too baby girl", His lips crashed into mine.

His lips drives me crazy. My body get so weak when he is kissing me. It feels like I'm addicted to it and I can't get enough. I need him, never thought my life would be so crazy but so lovely afterwards.

"Justin before anything else, I need to tell you a secret", I said looking at him. He nodded.

"Remember that day you found me crying inside the tour bus room? And you tried to get closer to me and I start yelling and begging for you to go away?", He nodded. "And remember when I said it was one night stand?", He nodded again. "I had a bad time back home when you found out I was a girl and I had to go back home. Well my mum found this guy, he hated me.. he used to abuse me with words and get agressive and hit me but one day I got back from work and he was drunk.. and..and..", I started crying. Justin hugged me tightly.

"Shh.. calm down", He kissed my forehead. "What did he do?" He asked.

"Raped me"

~~~~~~~~~~~

Next chapter haha enjoy