2. Double Date! pt.2

Paintbrush's P.O.V.

      Oh lord... did I just blush at Fan?! And did he ALSO blush back..? Man, this stuff is really questionable...
      My girlfriend, Lightbulb, had finally stopped chit-chatting with Test Tube. She reached into her purse to fish out some chapstick and applied it on her pink, slightly dry lips.
      "So," started Test Tube. "How about we grab some ice cream?"
      "Finally!" sighed Fan with relief. His girl elbowed him and he chuckled.
      We headed to the counter and ordered. Lightbulb got rocky road, Fan got cookies n' cream, Test Tube got strawberry banana, and I got mango.
      "Since it's a warm, sunny day, how about we enjoy the ice cream outside?" I suggested after I had paid and we walked away.
      "Great idea!" said Lightbulb, and we headed out the door.
      Nearby the ice cream shop, there was a long bench that could fit us four, so we sat there and licked our ice cream away, chatting and laughing with sunny Sunday joy.

Test Tube's P.O.V.

      As we were having fun chit-chatting and swinging our legs over the bench joyfully, I noticed Paintbrush staring at Fan a couple of times. When I caught them looking, they quickly turned around with a quiet but audible huff. I squinted my bright hazel eyes at Paintbrush and continued my conversation with Lightbulb.
      "What was that for?" the bright, cheery, bulb asked me.
      "Ohhh no no no, it was nothing." I quickly replied, with a hundred thoughts crossing my mind why her genderless partner could be staring at MY mans.
      Lightbulb gave me a suspicious stare, but it melted in a matter of seconds. "Well... okay then."