5. If You Say So...

Paintbrush's P.O.V.

Me and Fan had decided to go out to the park since it was a nice, warm but cool autumn day. We decided to sit one a bench under a tall oak tree to give us shade, although it wasn't really hot outside.
"Hey Paintbrush, I bet I could make your hand flip over without touching it."
I chuckled. "Yeah right," "If you are wrong, Fan, you give me 20 dollars." I said.
"And if I win, you have to give me 20 dollars." He said with such sass I didn't know he had.
I snorted with laughter. "Bet," I said, holding my hand out.
"Okay, now make the same hand the opposite way," Fan said, trying to smother down his in-coming laughter. He was failing at that pretty badly, with his giggles jumping in.
I did what he asked, and he burst out laughing, unable to hold it in anymore. He sat there, laughing his head off, slapping his hands on his jeans repeatedly.
"What?" I asked with visible confusion and giggled a bit myself.
"Y-you-" He giggled. "You turned you h-h-han-d aro-around!" He finally stopped laughing with a big smirk on his face. He ran his hand through his curly, brown-red ombre-colored hair.
"Hand over the 20 bucks, dude." Fan said, the smirk melting and a cheeky smile replaced.
I sighed with defeat and chuckled, then handed over the $20. Fan took the money from me and was about to peck me on the cheek until....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
..
.
.
.
.
.
"PAINTBRUSH?"

Fan's P.O.V.

      Oh. My. God.
      Paintbrush's G.F. just came to the wrong place at the wrong time. I was about to give my love a kiss on the cheek when she just strolled in the park!
      "F-F-Fan? What are you both doing?" she asked.
      Paintbrush was about to say something, but I barged in. "O-O-O-Oh! We were just hanging o-out today, y-know.." I said uncertainly. My heart was pounding so loud in my chest that I thought that it would break through my ribcage and out on top of  The Statue of Liberty's torch!
Lightbulb stared down and brushed away a curtain of blond hair that fell over her face. "Well... if you say so.." Then she left.

(I am so sorry for being inactive! I had other things to do. JSYK, another chapter will be out soon!)