6. I wonder..

Lightbulb's P.O.V.

Oh... my... god...
I can't believe it. Fan and Painty were together! Well, like, their sides pressed together, blushing... giggling like an actual couple.... I should stop worrying.. maybe I just imagined it.
As I continued to walk on the sidewalk with a gloomy feeling, I thought over my relationship with Painty. They didn't actually like Fan... right?
I shook my head. Boys and boys can't date, that's wrong. I shouldn't be worrying one bit. Oh, if only my gut knew that. I sped up a bit, leading to find myself jogging
The bad feeling faded for 5 minutes, but then I realized that I had a weird... feeling for Testy. I just realized that when I see Test Tube, my heart aches with such affection for her that I just.. that feeling.. just.. can't feel as strong as it was before with Paintbrush...
All of a sudden, I felt a strong urge to visit her. Maybe I can confess, I don't know. But it was worth a try.
I swerved my path onto the grass, then ran to my house to get my car.

Test Tube's P.O.V

      I was at the counter, scrolling through Instagram on my phone when the doorbell rang. I slipped out of the stool and ran towards the door yelling "Coming!"
      As I swung open the polished wood door, Lightbulb was standing their, some strands of her smooth, blonde hair over her bright blue eyes. She was also wearing a Spoiled Lemon crop top with skinny, ripped jeans and high top Converse.
      I couldn't help but blush a bit. "C-come in," I stuttered, and moved myself to the side so she could come in.
      Lightbulb took off her shoes (Whew!) and sat on a chair. I sat in the one next to hers.
      "So," I said. "What's up?"
      Lightbulb jumped a bit, a little surprised. "O-oh," she said. "Yeah, um, well..."
      Lightbulb swung her legs a bit and then...
      Everything she had felt came spilling out.