~Chapter 3~Practice Makes Perfect~

"Okay, so now what do I do?" you questioned "Uhm, you kind of have to stretch ya know" Lou said looking at you like you were a complete idiot (You know that look) . "No I don't" you said confidently. "Yes you do n/n" "Nope" you said your face scrunched up thinking about your new nickname. "Yes." "No!" "YES" "NO" Lou sighed in defeat. "Alright, but practice makes perfect" he said. You gave him a sarcastic smile as the music started. You thought "Crap, music" (This language requires some knowledge of gymnastics sooo ya) You started at the corner of the room and ran into a roundoff back handspring(x10) into a back tuck. Lou sat in the small seating area mouth hanging wide open. "How?" he asked you and you wondered how you did that yourself. It was almost like a reflex almost like when you would automatically start humming to music that came on. "Keep going..." Lou said lowering his volume. You pulled yourself to do the hardest thing you could do. An Arabian double front. A few other dolls were watching in awe from the streets below. You went for it ran doing you landed hard "CRACK". You fell to the floor holding your ankle, tears streaming down your face.

Lou's POV (FINALLY)

"CRACK" as she landed falling to the ground I stood in shock for a second then rushed to help her. "Are you ok?" "N-no" she squeaked. "Alright one second" I said worried and called an ambulance. I picked her up and rushed down the stairs I heard sirens blaring and getting closer. She was set in the ambulance and I got in my limo and ordered the robot to drive me to the hospital. I felt a little better knowing she was in the ambulance

3rd POV

Word had spread around the institute very quickly so all your friends were there. The doctor came out and said " She'll be fine it's just a broken ankle."

(Sorry for the short chapters recently (And all the gymnastics words) I just haven't been too into writing because I write best at night and I've had a lot of competitions in gymnastics and cheer for a while but I only have one more! -Charlotte ♡︎)