Chapter Six~ Time is a bomb♡︎

I apologize in advance for the possible spelling and grammar mistakes, I'm doing this on my phone-
Have fun!-Charlotte

     I fell backwards onto the bed, my vision blurry and black in the center. I was struggling to pull in any air at all, but thankfully being able to breathe just enough to survive. I was extremely dizzy, and I felt like I was about to pass out; I propped myself up onto a few pillows, hoping it would help. I took a breath in, feeing my lungs fill with air fully felt like a well, breath of fresh air you could say. My chest felt light again, almost as if someone had taken a weighted blanket off of it. My vision slowly returned to normal, my face returning to it's normal color.

     Suddenly, my phone began to ring, catching me off guard. The bright screen reading "Lydia". I grabbed my phone, answering and mumbling "hello..?"

    Lydia's voice rang through my ears with sense of urgency, "Y/N! Are you ok? What happened? Did someone hurt you?" I sighed lightly, relieved that she was worried. "Yeah, I'm fine. I don't want to tell you everything right now. Can we go to the coffee shop and talk?" I questioned. "Yeah of course! Why not. See you in 20?" she asked. "You've got it, see ya" I said, hanging up the phone. I started to get ready, putting on my favourite colour hoodie and shorts (pants, skirt, these can be anything it's your story after all!) I stepped out of the house, not looking like a complete train wreck, surprise me. After all, I had just ran for god knows how long, messing up my hair and flushing my face with a light red.

     I stepped onto my porch, closing the door behind me and swinging my head from side to side, checking for people that looked even remotely suspicious. There were plenty of people around, all now talking to their friends, playing on phones, normal things. An abduction wouldn't happen in a place like this, right? Of course not, there would be way too many people for that to be safe for the abductor, possibly plural. I let out a heavy breath again, still thankful I survived whatever that was and being able to breathe again normally. I began to walk to the coffee shop, looking around at all the people. It felt nice knowing I wouldn't be randomly kidnapped again. I took out my phone texting Lydia to let her know I was on my way and to check the time. I put my phone away, but realized I hadn't checked the time. Taking my phone out again, I actually checked the time, 2:17pm. I started walking a bit faster, not necessarily watching anyone or anything. My eyes wandered, finding new things to look at and see to keep myself occupied until I got to the coffee shop. I took out my phone and began to play some games. I eventually reached the shop, sitting down with Lydia after looking around to find her. We both ordered, but then, I was bombarded with questions.

    "What happened? Are you okay? Did anyone hurt you? Do I need to get Lou? Seriously Y/N, are you okay?" I was slightly taken aback by the sudden wave of questions, almost as if I hadn't seen it coming. I began to explain everything, getting to the end where I was finally out of whatever that was, finally being able to breathe again, and making it out the door. I began to relax, knowing it was over and that no one could hurt me. At least for now...

Heyyyy! If anyone has questions about the story or for some other reason would want to add me on discord, my tag is ꧁𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑟꧂#0001 if for some reason you would want to be friends with me, that's there too, but y'know. Anyways, I'm leaving you guys with another cliffhanger until I have a random urge to make another chapter. Buh bye-Charlotte