Chapter One-Arrival♡︎

You slid down a winding slide beside many others. Emotionless, and grey, you got up from the pile of blue and white parts, and walked over to the scanner in line with many other dolls waiting to become the perfection they hoped to be. After a few minutes, it was your turn to become perfect. You stepped into the long awaited scanner. "Your name is y/n, and you are a Super Model/Singer/Gymnast" the scanner announced. "What a weird group of jobs" you thought. In a matter of seconds, you had been swarmed by almost all the dolls around the pearly white engraved sign reading "The Institute Of Perfection". Four girls in particular shoved their way through the tight mass of dolls. One girl with purple hair said "Hello, I'm Lydia. That's Tuesday." signaling towards the girl with blue hair."I'm Kitty!" chirped the pinkette. "And I'm Mandy". "Well Hi, I'm y/n." You said. "We know. Everyone knows. Literally everyone knows who you are." Kitty said with her British accent.

"Ok well I had no idea that me existiting would spread that quickly." you said back to her. "You're silly." Kitty said "Any doll that is as perfect as you we know about a whole week before!" "Come on! Let's go before all your fans get out of hand" Tuesday said quickly. All four girls grabbed your hand and pulled you through the mess of dolls. The crowd ran after the four girls. "Where do we goooo?" Tuesday yelled so that her voice would be heard over all the shouting dolls' voices. "My house!" Kitty yelled back. You were tugged into a normal sized house everything white. No dust. No stains. No dirt. Just white. You looked around curiously, scanning the whole house for even one tiny speck of dirt. Not even one.

Everyone began to disband from the group knowing you weren't coming out any time soon. All five of the girls left the house thinking they would again be mobbed by more dolls. "n/n , Lou is going to looove you!" Kitty cooed. Then a boy with one green eye and one purple eye came up and asked "Excuse me girls, but who is Lou?" The boy said quietly. Obviously afraid of judgement. " Who is Lou? " Who is Lou? Were you born yesterday?" Kitty retorted. "Uhhm, yes?" The boy said "Look. Listen. Learn." the three said in harmony.

~Time Skip Brought To You By My Laziness~
~Later in the song~

You stood and watched the completely rude song until a spotlight shone down on you and you jumped just at the suddenness of it all. The music stopped and Lou sang, "Look at you, look at you, look at you. I ain't seen nothing like you before." You took a step back "I mean, words fail me, I mean I'm speechless babyyyyyy." You leaned back and wrinkled your perfect nose "What's a doll like you, doing in a place like this?" "Lemme tell you girl, you're prettttttyyyyy!" "Meet me in my office after this doll face. Alright?" you gave a weak nod you looked at one boy across the stage. He was looking you you too. You didn't think much of it seeing as you had been constantly stared at today already for just your looks. But he was just...perfect?

A/n: Hello! Sorry for the short chapter it's 7:00 in the morning. And I'm tired. I know its been awhile since I wrote something but I've just had a lot of stuff to do, yea I know doesn't seem believable but it's true. One of my younger friends wanted me to write this. Give me any suggestions for new books! I'm open to ideas. Have a great day ! ~Charlotte♡︎