~Chapter 4~Meeting Him~

(Yes, if you were wondering (You probably weren't)these songs are what I use for practice and writing as a matter of a fact. If you asked for your OC in this CoUGh COuGh Crixy_Crystal CoUGH COuGh you have it out for your self... >:) Now you can read<3 )

Warnings: a little bit of strong language to say the least

2 months later

Your ankle is healed completely and you went to a small coffee shop with Lydia, Kitty, Mandy, And Tuesday you ordered and sat down at a table outside, when the boy who had been looking at you during the concert came up to you with another girl. "Hey girls" the boy said "Umm did I miss something while I wasn't here?" "Well, yes..." Mandy said "y/n, this is Mason and Lexington" "Nice to meet you" you say smiling. You looked at the boy with wavy blonde hair and blushed a little. "n/n? n/n? Y/N!" Kitty screamed waving her hand infront of your face "Wha?" "Oh..."

~Time skip brought to you by my laziness~

You were in your house writing songs to forget about earlier. As you hummed the notes to the new song there was a knock at your door. Opening the door the words "Oh hey Mason" slipped out of your mouth. "Hey y/n right?" he asked "Yep, that's me!". "Great, I need you to help me" "Ok? What do you need?" "I'll tell you when we're there" Little did you know, both of you were closely being watched by a pair of blue eyes from above. (Not a helicopter :/) As you walked with Mason to his house you thought that it was a little strange that he wouldn't tell you what the problem was. "Here we are." he said. You followed him up the stairs into his bedroom. You saw nothing wrong with the room. He whipped around picked you up and slammed you on the bed, pinning you down. "You stole something" he said "What did I steal?" you said slightly confused "My heart" You pushed him off of you "That is so cliché, you have to come up with something better to win me over." you said, fixing your hair.

As you began to walk out, you felt a hand grab your wrist and flip you around. "WHAT DO YOU WANT?!" you screamed causing the hand to slide off of your wrist. Silence. "That's what I thought" you said in a hushed voice and walked out. Leaving the blonde haired boy sitting on the bed questioning what he had just done. "Why would he do that?" You thought wrapping your jacket tighter around you. "I need to get to Lydia." you said quietly. You started to speed up your pace looking behind you every once and a while just to make sure Mason didn't follow you.

Mason's POV

I grabbed Sophie's hand a whirled her around. She gave me a mad look and screamed in my face. I couldn't believe it. Being Lou's brother I had never had someone stand up to me like that. But of course, not every one knew I was his bother. As Sophie left the house I sat down on the soft bed thinking about what I just did. Not something that I shouldn't have done. A few hours of me wondering and walking around passed by. It was 7:00 already and I had just noticed. I wasn't going to eat nasty leftovers from dinner. That would be disgusting. Lights were out at 7:30 anyways. "Well dang it. I'm just going to bed early then." I said to myself, walking into the bathroom. I picked up my phone to see if I had any notifications.

iMessage from Lou: Back off. You know what I mean.

"Wow Lou. Pushy much?" I mumbled. I finished getting ready and walked out. Climbing in my bed, I felt my phone buzz.

iMessage from Lydia: What did you do? Seriously n/n isn't talking.

I didn't respond. Seeing as I hadn't changed yet, I ran out the door to Lydia's house. There was no noise except the thump of my feet running on the concrete and a few crickets chirping. I saw her house. The lights were still on and I saw around five girls in the bedroom window. One one curled up with her knees to her chest. That must have been her. "What have I done?" I mumbled.

I rang the door bell and Lydia came to the door. "Come on. She won't talk at all." We went up the stairs and into the hall way. Lydia cracked open the door a little bit slipping in. I went in after her. She recoiled a the sight of me and scooted back on the bed. "So now we know who did it." Kitty said narrowing her eye and glaring at me. I tried to scoot out of the room but Tuesday was standing right there. "Nope." she said. "Well shit" I thought. "Why?" Lydia asked. "I-I don't know. It was just an impulse." I said. "JUST AN IMPULSE?!" y/n suddenly shot up. Standing on the bed , "You fucking pushed me on the bed and pinned me down" she hissed. "I'm sorry..." I said. "No. No you fucking aren't" "GET OUT!" she screamed. I ran out.