You Belong With Me (A Louis Tomlinson Imagine)

This is one of my first imagines!! Tell me what you think!! :)

Imagine that you just got a text from your boyfriend of 7 months saying that he is dumping you for Ariana, otherwise known as the school slut. As soon as you got this text you started running to your house, when you got there you ran in and slammed the door shut. Luckily no one was home yet. Your neighbor/ best friend for 15 years was already home and saw you crying. He ran over as soon as he saw this. He knocked on your door, and you yell "Lou, GO AWAY!!" you hear him say in a concerned tone " (y/n) what's wrong?!" you don't answer so he says he coming in anyway. You jump up and start running to the door realizing that you didn't lock it, it was too late. Lou came in as you collapsed onto the floor. With your face in your hands you hear him say " whats wrong, what happened??" he asked again in desperation. Instead of answering him you hand him your phone with the text still open. It says ' I'm dumping you for Ariana...... Later!!' he reads this then drops your phone, pulling you close into him he hugs you and says " I'm so sorry" as he is saying this you snuggle into his chest still crying. In attempt to comfort you he says " he is a jerk!!, you are better than him, and you deserve better!" after a few seconds of silence he says " you belong with me" after he said that you look up at him. He looks at you too. And with that you two share a soft and gentle, yet passionate kiss, spending the rest of your days together. You would never forget the day that your best friend, Louis Tomlinson, confessed his feelings for you.

Please leave a comment and tell me what you think!!!!!! THANK YOU!!!! <3

~Caroline :) <3