"Don't hurt my mommy, you monster!!!!" (A Harry Styles Imagine)

This one was requested by rayven1433 and im so sorry I haven't been on. I'm going to a new school so I was busy preparing for that and stuff, but i want to say thank you to everyone who reads. I can't believe I have so many! so a massive thanks for that and I hope you enjoy this

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

Being married to Harry Styles was hard. But, you didn't mind, he's still the same Harry that you met in 2010 right when he started the X Factor. You two met when he was checking in right before his audition, considering you worked at the registration desk. Since then you and Harry clicked right away and he asked you out. Harry and you had some ups and downs but over all it all worked out in the end. But right now you were rethinking that theory. Harry has been snapping at you a lot lately and you don't know why, I mean you weren't doing anything wrong, were you?

Harry had gone out earlier mumbling that he'd be back later, and I guess it was later. He came in slamming the door and kicking off his shoes at the wall.

"HARRY!" you whisper-yelled, "What are you doing, I just got Darcy asleep, can you not slam things around?!?!"

"WHAT DOES IT MATTER ANYWAY?!?!?! I DON'T GIVE A FUCK!!!"

 "YOU SHOULD CONSIDERING SHE'S YOUR DAUGHTER!!!!"

"JUST LEAVE ME ALONE YOU NAGGY ASS BITCH, I'M SICK OF YOU ALWAYS BREATHING DOWN MY NECK, JUST GIVE ME SOME SPACE!!!!!!!!!!!!" After Harry said that his eyes started to get dark, really dark. He started coming toward you until you were up against the wall, you had no where to go at this point.

He started to move his hand and you closed your eyes expecting the worst, but that's when you heard a small voice from the doorway,

"DADDY NO!!! DON'T HURT MOMMY, YOU MONSTER. I HATE YOU!!" Just as she said that she ran to you and held you in her tiny arms, you held her close too you as she started crying. A few tears had managed to escape from your eyes too. Harry just stood there shocked, realizing what he said, and what your daughter had said. He was frozen in place as you picked Darcy up to put her back to bed.

"Mommy, are you okay?"

                  "Yes sweetie, of course I am, Daddy wasn't going to hurt me."

"It looked like he was, I still hate him, he's bad!"

                   " Hunny it's not nice to hate people, now go to sleep"

"Okay, goodnight mommy, I love you"

                    "I love you too"

You shut off the light and left the room, little did you know that Harry had been listenig to your conversation with Darcy. Walking by him and into your shared bedroom, you could tell he was going to try to apologize, but you didn't want to hear it right now.

"Y/N please just listen to me, I'm so so sorry I let all the Stess from management and the fans get to me and I took it out on you. I know thats no excuse for what i did, and I am so sorry, I love you so much and I never ever will do that again. You're not naggy, you do everything, and you're a wonderful mother, I haven't been a good dad or husband and i want to make it up to you. Please say something"

"Harry, I exept your apology for now, but it's going to take more than that to get Darcy to forgive you"

"I know, thank you for sticking up for me though, I feel terrible"

"And you should, but I'll try to talk to her tomorrow, but right now I'm going to sleep" As you both got into bed Harry was unsure of himself when he went to hold you, but you cuddled into him amyway. You knew you were forgiving Harry quite easily, but you could see it in his eyes that he was truly sorry and he wouldn't do that again.

The next day you talked to Darcy about what had happened and told her that her daddy apologized so she needed to, too.

"Daddy?"

"Yes sweetie?"

"I'm sorry for saying that I hated you, I do't mean it. I love you daddy, but can you promise me something?"

"Sure, what is it?"

"Promise me that you won't ever try to hurt mommy again"

"I promise you that I will never ever hurt mommy, I love her and I love you."

And Harry lived up to that promise.

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

As always thanks for reading! please vote comment and fan/follow

erm yeah so feedback is always appriciated!!

Caroline :) <3