Zayn Imagines

Hello, okay so I got a comment of a new idea for a Niall imagine, I will get working in it right away!! Here are some Zayn mini imagines for now I'll be working on the Liam ones too ENJOY!!!

____________________________________________________________

Imagine cooking dinner for you and your boyfriend Zayn, when you feel strong arms wrap around your waist and whisper "what's cooking, good looking?" in your ear. You turn around and peck Zayn on the lips and say, " hey, pretty boy, just making your favorite."

Imagine trying to teach Zayn how to dance, but it was more funny to see him make a fool of himself then for him to do it right.

Imagine snuggling into Zayn's arms at night as he protectively wraps then around you while singing "Little Things"

Imagine going to a carnival with Zayn, while riding the Farris wheel he tells you he loves you for the first time.

Imagine snuggling on the couch as you and Zayn watch movies all night long.

Imagine having your first kiss with Zayn on the Eiffel Tower on Valentine's Day

Imagine going to a signing and seeing your celebrity crush Zayn Malik, when you got to him in line he said, " hey babe, check the back of the cd when you get home," you were a bit confused but waited till you got home to see what he wrote.... It said "hey babe, give a call sometime" followed by his number.

Imagine Zayn sees a group of guys checking you out, so he glares at them before he pulls you close and kisses you with as much passion as he can to show them you're his.

Imagine watching a movie with Zayn and the boys. You and Zayn fell asleep cuddled up against eachother. When you guys woke up, your twitters were going crazy because the boys had tweeted a few really cute pics of you guys sleeping together.

Imagine asking Zayn what he thought of a dress that you were trying on and he said, " it looks amazing on you, but it would look even better on my bedroom floor;)"

THANK YOU FOR READING!!!!!!!!!

also thanx for all of the reads I have gotten!!!!!! It's amazing!!!! And thank you to my new fans!!!!!!!

COMMENT

VOTE

FAN!!!!!