My Brother My Rival

Ten years have passed Richie & Braden are now teenagers, both on the same school & class. It was a typical day in their campus as the students are now talking about the upcoming homecoming which the twins are planning to go to.

While on class the two of them are talking of whom will they bring as a date.

"So Braden do you already have a date?" Richie asked. "Only one week before the homecoming"

"I don't have anyone yet to go with but I am planning to ask someone"

"Who is she? Do I know her? Does she go here at our school?"

"Yes Richie we both know her"

The school bell rang & all of the students left the room & headed through the hallways.

"Hey Braden tell mom & dad I'll be coming late for dinner" Richie said.

"Why? Where are you going?"

"I need to do something"

"Okay, but you owe me"

"Sure, thanks bro"

As Braden left Richie went to the lockers where she found Hayley her love interest putting some books.

"Hey there Hayley" Richie greeted with a smile.

"Oh hi Richie can I help you?"

"No I just need to ask you something"

"What is it?"

"Here read it" Handing her a purple card.

"WILL YOU BE MY DATE???" Hayley read on the card.

"Hayley, would you come with me to homecoming???" Richie asked again gently.

"Of course I will!" Hayley answered as she embraces Richie.

"Thank you, I was afraid you're going to say no"

"Why would I? I've been asked out by the best guy Richard Jones" She looked into his charming eyes.

"I guess I'll see you tomorrow?"

"Yeah see you too Mr. Perfect Smile"

The following day while the teacher isn't in Braden stood outside the classroom to wait for that someone he is going to asked.

"Hello Hayley" Braden went to her closely.

"Braden what's up?"

"I was going to ask if you already have a date this homecoming..." Braden said nervously.

"Yeah I already have one"

"Really who is it?"

"It's your brother Richie"

"What?!?" Braden sounded shocked & the same time dismayed.

"Yeah Richie asked me out yesterday & I said yes"

"Oh, I see..."

"How about you? Do you already ask someone?"

"No I haven't"

"Don't worry Brady I am sure you'll find someone who can go with you" Hayley comforted on Braden before she walked in their room.

Braden felt cross after all of what Hayley told him so he went back inside & saw Hayley sitting next to his brother Richie which made him very jealous.

"That's why you said you need to do something; you were going to ask Hayley! How dare you do that to me?" Braden said enraged in his mind as he stares at them.

Then one of their classmate came in which is Mila a mysterious girl with a Goth style & the seatmate of Braden who has a secret crush on him.

"Hey everyone look who's here its spooky girl" Said the mean girl in their class.

"Oh no we better move away or will catch her bad luck" The other mean girl teased.

"Whatever..." Mila ignored continuing to sit next to Braden. "Well someone is in a bad mood" She said.

"Hi Mila" Braden replied.

"You know I can feel your negative energy spreading across to me"

"So now you're a psychic?" Braden commented.

"No it's just how my body works"

"It's Richie! He got ahead of me in asking Hayley to the homecoming"

"Sigh, well that's sad. Do you consider asking somebody else?"

"No, Hayley was the only one in my mind but my twin had to spoil everything!"

"You do know he is your brother right?"

"I know & that's what I hate about him he's always good at everything he does"

"But you're good too as him"

"No I am not! Richie is always better compared to me. Sometimes I wish there's a way I could be like him"

"If you're planning to switch bodies with him you should stop because it's never gonna happen"

"But if it does then I got the chance I'll quickly switch lives with him so he will know what I feel"