Open Your Eyes

When Mila got home she quickly went to her room & locked herself inside still terrified on what's happening to her, suddenly the cold wind blew & the items on her room started shaking a sign that Richie is inside her room.

"No!!! Why did you follow me?!!? Please stop!!!" Mila yelled.

"I am not stopping until you help me Mila!" Richie answered unseen.

"Enough of this please just leave me alone!" Mila cried in fear as she curls on the corner.

Richie stopped moving the object & felt horrible on what he is doing so he showed himself again & apologized on what he did to Mila.

"I am sorry Mila, I didn't mean to hurt or scare you. I just want your help"

"Who are you & why do you know my name?"

"It's me Richie, Braden's twin brother"

"What? What do you mean you're Richie?"

"It's true what I am saying the Richie in our class is an impostor"

"If you really are Richie why can't I see you clearly?"

"I don't know, but you have to believe me Mila"

"Okay but I can't help you like this; we need to go to a person who is expert in communicating spirits"

"Do you know someone???"

"Yes, my Grandmother..."

"Then what are we waiting for let's go"

Mila quickly returned to her Grandmother's house to confirm if the spirit that is haunting her is really Richie. When she arrived her Grandma already sensed Richie's presence.

"Mila what brings you here?"

"Grandma I need your help, something is happening to me"

"I see you have someone with you"

"Do you see him???"

"Yes I can see him very clearly standing behind you"

"Okay, can you describe me what he looks like?"

"Well he's a young guy; he's tall & has green eyes"

"Oh my gosh! Grandma it's really him, Braden's brother Richie quick we need to talk to him!"

"Mila what is going on???"

"Grandma a lot of crazy things happened to me this day & I don't know what to do"

"I can see in your face that you're worried & scared its okay you can tell me everything"

"My classmate Richie, I felt that something was not right with him. It's like he was another person then this spirit behind me started following & haunting me claiming that he's the real Richie & the other one was an impostor. Grandma I need to know the truth"

"Don't worry Mila we'll communicate with him in a proper way"

"Like how???"

"A séance....In order to do this we must open your third eye Mila in order to see clearly the spirit seeking for your help"

"Do it then Grandma if you have to"

In a few moments Mila & her Grandma prepared for the ritual by drawing a big circle & placing four big white candles on each side.

"Remember Mila once we began don't ever let go of my hands okay? On the moment we start the séance there will be other spirits that will come & we must not break our bond. The candles & this circle are the only things that will protect us so it's important we invite the right spirit on this do you understand?"

"Yes Grandma, even if I feel scared right now I'll do my best to make this work"

To begin the two of them sat inside the circle & held hands, the candles were lighted & Mila's Grandmother recited a chant to open her third eye & to communicate with Richie's soul.

"We call upon the spirit of Richard Jones if you are with us please step inside our circle & show yourself. We are giving you the permission to enter it"

Richie stepped in on the circle & answered to them. "I am inside the circle now"

"Mila he's here you can open your eyes now"

When Mila opened her eyes she can now see Richie's soul very clearly.

"Hi Mila" He greeted. "Can you see me now?"

"Richie it is you! You're really here! Wait, if you're here then who is the Richie that received our cards & is with Hayley???"

"Like I said that's not me, the person inside my body is my twin brother Braden & he's been pretending to be me to fool our parents & everyone on the class especially Hayley"

"What?!? Braden is inside your body??? How did that happened?!?"

"After the car accident our souls separated from our bodies & we've been put in the middle of the life & death line. Eventually I found out that I was still going to live & when I am about to return to my body Braden unexpectedly cut in & stole my body"

"Why would Braden do that to you?"

"Before we got into that accident him & I got into a big sibling fight, Braden said a lot of things like how he hated me so much. He blames me for the pain he feels inside; he told me that he was done living his life that's why he took mine"

"Oh no!" Mila gasped. "If Braden is in your body why didn't you use his in that way it will be a fair fight?"

"That's the problem Mila I can't get inside his body, I've been a lost soul for over one week that's why I came to you for help because you're the only one who saw me"

"How can we help you then Richie???"

"They have to know that the Richie out there is not me & we need to get rid of Braden out of my body"

"But how? How will I explain this to everyone Richie? Do you think they'll believe me just like that? Everyone thinks I am a weirdo"

"No, you don't have to convince everyone just a few people who important to me like my parents & Hayley"

"Grandma what should I do?" Mila asked.

"We both know this isn't easy, but we all heard what Richie has been through so we must set things right. He needs to return to his body"

"You're right Grandma" Mila agreed.

"Mila do you still want to do this?"

"Don't worry Richie I'll do it, I'll help you get your life back from Braden no matter what you can count on me" Mila promised.