A Wandering Soul

The following day Braden return to school still posing as Richie & inside their classroom his friends were very glad to see him especially Hayley who gave him a huge hug.

"I am glad your back" Hayley said.

"Richie pal how's it going? We're so happy you're back now" Clinton said to him.

"I never felt great! I am so happy too in seeing you all again"

"So how's my other buddy Braden? Is he awake now?"

"I am sorry Clinton but he's not awake yet. Like you I am hoping that he'll wake up soon"

"Liar!!!" Said Richie's soul behind him. "You can't keep this up forever Braden!"

While sitting next to Hayley some of Braden's friend including Mila came to them.

"Richie I just need to use the girl's room" Hayley excused.

"Hi there can I help you???"

"Richie if it's okay to you, we want you to have this cards we made for Braden" Said Lizzie.

"Of course. Braden will be glad to read your cards once he wakes up" He smiled calmly.

His friends handed him their cards & when it came to Mila she stopped & felt Braden's presence, when she looked at Richie his appearance glitch on her point of perspective.

"Is there something wrong Mila?" Braden asked.

"No, here take my card"

When Braden looked at the cards he read several messages saying to "wake up", "get well", "see you soon" & "we miss you" which made him overwhelm & touched inside.

"Now you know that there are people who care about you" Richie appeared in front of him.

"Richie what are you doing here?!?"

"Braden can't you see? You have friends that are worry & concern about your situation. You don't have to pretend someone you're not because there are people who will accept you for who you really are"

"Shut up Richie you can't fool me with your words!"

As they begin to argue Mila quickly noticed Richie talking to someone as he continues to glitch on her view.

"Something weird is happening to Richie" She muttered.

"Braden why are you so stubborn?!!!?" Richie fumed.

"Because I am not the Braden you knew before anymore!" Braden replied quietly as he glares at Richie.

"I am not stopping until I get my body back from you & I will take back everything you stole from me!!!!"

Suddenly the anger Richie is releasing began to flow as a negative energy which Mila felt & in a blink of her eyes she saw the apparition of Richie's spirit that is unclear to her. Mila tried to look closely if what she is seeing is true until Richie turned his head unto her.

"Mila??? You can see me???" Richie gazed at her.

Mila became terrified so she closed her eyes & covered her face expecting Richie's spirit to go away.

"Mila don't be afraid it's me Richie"

"Richie get out of here you're scaring her!" Braden ordered him.

"Fine! But you can't stop me" Richie disappeared.

After their class Mila quickly head to the girl's room & washed her face.

"It's okay Mila, its fine breathe deeply..." She said to herself calmly. "You're not seeing ghosts"

What Mila doesn't know is Richie followed her inside trying to find out if she can really see him so Richie tried to catch her attention again by haunting her.

"I know you saw me earlier Mila. I am desperate now & I need your help, sorry if I have to do this"

The door shut itself & the lights begin to flicker inside frightening Mila then the mirrors moist & Richie started to write on it with capital words saying: HELP ME.

"Who are you?!? Why are you doing this?!?" What do you want from me?!!!?" Mila screamed in terror.

For the second time around Richie showed himself but Mila can't seem to recognize him for she sees him as a white entity, when he tried to come near her Mila screamed in horror running out the door where she bumped to the mean girls who were bullying her.

"Hey! Watch where you going you freaky emo!!!" The mean girl reacted.

"I am so sorry; I didn't mean to hit you"

"Whatever! Just get out of our way!!!"

Mila continued to run & left the mean girls straight to the school entrance but Richie didn't give up so he persistently followed her until they reached her home.