Part 2: Martian Queen

(Prince's POV)

I woke up feeling weird. My pants from my PJ's were gone leaving me half naked from the waist down. I was still confused on my though of fake and reality.

Was this all a dream.

No it couldn't, I wouldn't even feel like this if I was.

I turned over to my side went I was introduced to the man so from last night staring at me.

"Aaaaah!" I screamed "This was no dream!"

I was scared. What was this man going to do to me? He crawled back on me looking directly at my eyes, giving off that noise again. He carressed my cheek and played with my hair for a little bit.

"So pretty" he said

"Huh...wait...YOU CAN TALK!?" I screamed

He giggled.

"Of course I can, doesn't anyone"He laughed

He got off of me but still was looking at me.

" Um...What did you do to me last night!? "I asked

" oh that, I was examining your data"he said"You're the fire human I have ever seen so I have to figure out more about you "

"A you're not human?"

" No"

"Then...what are you?"

"You ask a lot of questions" he giggled "It's so adorable, Well I'm a Martian"

"You mean you come from mars?"

" Ahuh "

"But it's inhabitant , how is that even"

"You humans need to learn more because my planet is pretty much like yours"

"Well then...hi, my name is..."

" Prince Rogers Nelson"He said"I know"

"How did you..."

"I have my ways"

"Then what's your name then"

"My name is Michael Jackson" he said"Queen of mars"

"You mean king right"

" wrong, queen"

"But your a man?"

" are you so sure about that? "

Confused as hell I pinned him down to the bed and took off the uniform he had on. And then I made the huge discovery.

He has breasts.

More confused I took off his pants. He didn't have any underwear and what I saw that he even had a female part.

This was a she.