Part 3: Welcome

(Prince's POV)

"Aaaaaaaaaaahhhh!!!!!" I screamed

We're literally going thousands of miles up the atmosphere. We were so far that I could see the whole planets from the windows.

We are now in space, destination mars

"Okay, time to go hyper speed." Michael said

He pulled a handle from the control center and quickly let it go. Soon the ship went into complete hyper speed. The pressure from the speed nearly caused me to fly off of my seat. Lucky the seat belts held me down.

Finally the hyper speed stopped, however I began to feel likable wanted to throw up.

"We're here!" he sung cheerfully

The planet didn't look like what is as in the pictures, it actually looked familiar to earth. I'm amazed

We finally descended to the atmosphere of the planet until we landed on solid land. We both got out of the ship. I realized that the air was just like at earth and the gravity was just like it too. It was like I've never left.

But then I looked at the city. The architecture was way different with different colors, and shapes. It couldn't comprehend what I was seeing.

We went inside dog the city, the people there looked at me with shock. some even whispering to say to her on something. They did look human on the outside, but there was more to them that just that. I know, I experienced it.

Finally we made it to the castle, a lovely color of green and Gold that made the whole place look beautiful. When we made it to the front door. There were two Martians waiting for us.

"Hello my king, my name is Patterson Red, I'm your advisor and I'll will be helping you with our customs"

"And I'm Carrie nao, and I will be your Servant"

"A pleasure to finally meet you"they both bowed

" come on my dear, let you get you settled "Michael said before taking me inside

The whole place looked beautiful from the decor to the...everything.

" Michael? "

"Hmm?"

" am I the first human to be an Martians mate? "

"Nope"

"Huh, so this I common"

"Why do you think there were cases of human disappearing without a trace in your planet?"

" Oh. "

"In fact...Do you know about the disappearance of Kattie B. Screws"

"Yeah she was missing 30 years ago, All her stuff was still there and there was no trace of murder or kidnapping"

"Well that's my mother"

"She's your what!?"

" yeah she was the former queen of Mars"He said

"Well are you a little sad that your mother is dead now?"

" Oh I am far from dead! "A voice shouted

I turned around and saw a woman, And I knew who she was?

" oh shit! "I said"Oh God I'm so sorry ma'am"

" you thought my mother was dead!? "he laughed

" Well you are the queen so I thought that"

"No I'm just retired" She said

"But what about your father?"

" oh he's at a convention right now so he couldn't make it"he said"He'll meet you tomorrow "

"So if your mother is human then that means that you are half human?"

" No"

"Huh?"

" Martians can't mate outside their own kind"He said

"Then how did she have you?"

" when I became queen I got turned into one of them"His mom responded

So if she's now a Martian, so that means that I'm going to have to turned too?

"So much for Gavin this body for th rest of my life"I groaned

" Relax honey, It's actually very necessary "he said

" how is that necessary? "

"Can you understand this?"

He made that noise again like his did from last night.

"No..."

" Michael, don't do that around me! "Her mom said

" Sorry"he whined

What was he saying?

"Uh what do he just say exactly?"

" I don't want to say? "She said" Now would you excuse me I need to go take a shower"

She left us alone.

"Let's go "He said"I need to take you to our room

Later...

" And this is the library "He said"You can learn everything about Martians here"

"Whoa"

"Ahuh, now it's getting late and I think you want to get some rest"he said

" Okay"

"I'll be in our room if you need me"he said And left

I look at my new life being king of a planet that I am not familiar to and I began to think. I might like it here.

I hope you like this fanfic so far

Please like and comment :)