Part 5: Royal dinner

(Michael's POV)

"You want me to wear this?" Prince groaned

"Yes, it's Custom for the king to wear this type of clothes for a dinner"

"But...But...I feel..girly"He whined

He was wearing an outfit which I assume what humans worse during the 1700's It's kind of weird since we have the same outfit too.

" Prince if you're going to be my king then you must make a good impression to the guests"

"What are these guests anyway?"

" they're royals from Venus my dear, they have come to meet you"

"Great another inhabitant planet that is actually habitable from the get go Awesome!"

" they won't like sarcasm Prince, it's considered rude"

"Look, I understand that I need to make a good impression but I also want to see them for me, It's all just going too fast for me Michael, I'm not use to this"

Maybe I was a little harsh on him. I don't even think my father even cared what my mother wore. Ugh! All of this marriage stuff if really hitting me hard!

"I'm sorry"I sighed"I didn't mean to rush you like that, I just want to make sure that you would get respect"

" And if your mother got respect, then I should get respect right? "

"Yeah"I smiled

" See, now how about we just have a nice dinner and go chat with them, they must be really nice people"

"If you mean nice by them trying to raid my planet more than once then yeah"

(Prince's POV)

"...Wait...did you just say...what I think you just said!!!!!!!" I shrieked

"Oh the Polyous People despise Martians due to the fact of our advance tech, so they tried to take over, but my father made sure they are in line"

"MICHAEL, SO WHAT YOUR SAYING IS THAT IF THEY HAVE A REASON TO DISLIKE ME THEN THEY ARE GONNA TRY TO TAKE OVER MARS!!!?"

" pretty much"he giggled

Oh Lord help me. 😓

"But this is a peace feast, if they find you nice, then they will agree to sign the peace treaty."

" you know what, I'm wearing the suit! "I said

" You're funny"he laughed

"Shut up." I groaned

"So adorable"

Blushed from it. He seems such a sweet person.

Later...

We stood outside of the castle waiting for the guests to come. They came through a space ship that landed near the stairs. The guests came out of the ship. There faces were pale and had dark green eyes. They looked pretty fierce I could say.