Part 1: Normal

(Third person POV)

The sound of the alarm clock ringing at 7:00 Am on the dot. A hand reaching out for the snooze button and stops the ringing. A man wakes up in his stripe pajamas walking to the bathroom. First taking a shower, next Dry, then brushes teeth and finally changes into work clothing.

The man heads over to the kitchen making himself some eggs for breakfast. He silently eats his food as he watches the daily news. Nothing interesting on anyway.

Once he was down he put on his shoes and head to his car. There he drives all the way to his job. He parks at the employees' only parking area before getting himself out. He takes his work chat and head into the building. He meets up with the Secretary and he shows her his card.

"Well Dr. Nelson it's nice to see you again"she smiled

" you too "He smiled back

(Prince's POV)

I head all the way to the back of the building to the elevator. I press the basement button and the elevator took me down. Once it was done I went out of the elevator and took my gloves, Goggles, and my lab coat.

Oh and also, I'm a scientist.

I've been studying science for all my life and it lead me here at the Minnesota Science lab.

Life here is..normal.

" Dr. Nelson! "My co worker Dr Chang shouted" You Good a see this "

"What now?"

" Well you just have to see for yourself "he said

Huh, that's the most interesting thing that has ever happened in this lab.

I followed him into the main lab room were a bunch a scientists were examining something. I got a closer look but what I saw was a long red crystalline rock.

" Okay...how is this interesting "I said

" this price of rock has fallen from space"Dr Jane said "We discovered it last night at nearby field"

" What do you think it's made of? "I asked

" I have no clue"she said"However we did find out that there is some organic matter inside"

"As in What, plan life...animal?"

" we still haven't found out"Dr Chang sighed"This could be a huge breakthrough, who knows what could be in here"

"Well let's get searching then"I smiled

15 hours later...

" Ugh, no result! "I screamed"What time is it!?"

" 10:00 PM "Dr Jane yawned"I'm tired, let's gets some sleep"

"Yeah, I think I might pass out here"Dr Chang teased

" Of course you would"I smirked"Well I'm going home, goodnight everyone"

"Goodnight"They all said

I went out of the lab room. I hook my coat back on the hook along with my goggles and threw away my gloves. I went back upstairs to the first floor and finally checked myself in. Surely enough I head to my car and drove back home.