Part 10: The purring

(Prince's POV)

I felt comfortable with my fiancee purring on my chest in bed. It seem calming and very soothing to hear and feel. Plus it sounded adorable.

I don't know why His mom doesn't like him doing that.

"Dear god, if you're going to do that, please close the door!" His mother peeked through situated

"What's so wrong about it"

"I'm not even going to say"She shook her head and went away

I shrugged it off. Maybe the purring was annoying to her. But why did she sounded like she was grossed out?

" Michael, I need to go to the library for some more research"

"Aw what a shame"He said"You may go my dear"

He got off of me and I went all the way to the library. I saw my advisor sorting through books.

"Hey, can you take out a book about Martian language"

" I don't see why you need to my king, you know that Martians speak the languages you humans speak"

"Not that but the noises, that they make"

"Noises you say"he cocked his eyebrow"Like Yelling or moans"

"No I mean...I'll be right back"

"I'll be here"he shouted as I ran out

Later...

I saw Michael looking over some documents when I patted on his shoulder. I had the tape recorder behind my back in preparation.

" Yes"he said

"Can you do that noise again?"

" I don't see why not dear"

He made the purring noise again. I pressed record and only took a few seconds of it.

"Okay, that's enough"I said

" you humans are weird "he laughed

" I know"I said

Library...

"Hey I want you to hear this" I said to my advisor

"Okay, let's hear it"he smiled

I pressed play and not even a second of recording that he press the stop button.

" What the hell was that for!? "

"My king, I would do so many things for you, but that...is very inappropriate sir." he said

"Ugh, why is everyone so grossed out by it"

"Because it's a sex noise!" he shouted

"A what?"

He sighed.

" It's like talking dirty but with a different way. "He said"Only Martians can understand the purring"

"So what was he saying anyway?"

" I would do this once for you my king, the queen said that he wanted to *****. "

My mouth literally dropped to the ground.

"So that's what he's been saying to me?" I said

"Yes, I guessing since you thought of it was something cute that he'll get away with it, And I guess his mother heard it too"

"No wonder she was so disgusted...I didn't know he thought of me that way"I said"But when would I even understand what he is saying"

"You will once you finally become one of us" he said"Then you will know what kind of dirty things he says to you"

"Thanks for the help"

"No problem"

I went out of the library to his study. He heard me and turned around with a smile.

"Do you need anything else dear"he smiled

" don't play innocent with me mister, I know what you've been saying and I can't believe you thought you could get away with it"

"I don't know what your talking about"he said with and innocent voice

" oh really because I recorded you purring at me and our advisor said that you wanted to *** "I said"How can you be so dirty!?"

" Well all Martians are known for that"

"Huh?"

"You see we can be very sexual when around their our mate so we kind of have our own way of dirty talking"he said" Don't worry dear, when you finally become one of us, you'll be wanting this all day long, But for now you this will all be a mystery to you"

"When would actually change"

"When your birthday come my dear, A foreign mate will stay with their normal form until their birthday comes and they will be put into a chamber which makes turns them into a Martian forever"

"Oh I forgot about that"

"Look, there are beneficents to this, for one you can have a longer life span, Strong immune system and not mention having a better experience in bed"

"How exactly?"

"Have you ever heard of Butter roll?"

" No"

"Well you'll find out soon, your birthday it's in a few weeks, so enjoy your human form while you can, It won't last for long"he smiled"it's lunch time now dear, we should get going"

He skipped away to the kitchen while I went into complete shock.

Human for a few weeks?

I'm not gonna look the same anymore.

I hope you like this fanfic

Please like and comment :)